the staff x shar pei

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there should be a visible scar on the belly mate

irrelevent fella, like i say they do not recognise the A.P.B.T. AS A BREED only type. so if your dog looks like that type, it can be taken under the D.D.A. a boxer x lab, staff x whatever, if the resu

Impressive comment mate - you should be proud of yourself????   Can hardly believe this kinda comment has been allowed to remain on this site!!!

230371_10150244806684853_509574852_8746204_2985792_n.jpg

love the dogs lads may sound stupid but what do yous hunt wth them wish i had seen these pics before i had my two pits taken off me i shoulda said they were crossed but too late now fs always on lookout for another but f the system llf

pit is a banned breed, i wudnt get one for the chance of loosing it, stick to ur cross breeds :)...

hunting, rats and rabbits mate

the A.P.B.T. is NOT a banned breed in this country (U.K.) as the k.c, government etc would not recognise it as a pure breed dog back in 91 so it was "pit bull TYPE" that was included on the D.D.A. so any dog, cross breed or not that conforms to said type can be taken and destroyed under said law. be very carefull my pedigree chums...

yokel

pit is a banned breed, i wudnt get one for the chance of loosing it, stick to ur cross breeds :)...

hunting, rats and rabbits mate

the A.P.B.T. is NOT a banned breed in this country (U.K.) as the k.c, government etc would not recognise it as a pure breed dog back in 91 so it was "pit bull TYPE" that was included on the D.D.A. so any dog, cross breed or not that conforms to said type can be taken and destroyed under said law. be very carefull my pedigree chums...

yokel

Something ive wondered about before is,does that mean that a registered imported A.D.B.A.reg APBT that doesnt meet the type (in the officials eyes) would be legal if it was discovered at a later date that it was registered but still not 'type'?