skye at 10 months old

shes only caught one rabbit so far, but that doesnt bother me, i'll give her time to mentally mature before i do anything more than 3 or 4 runs a night. (i can count on one hand how many nights she has been out)

I really would to love see her hare coursing when shes older, unfortuneatly its now banned. I have an oppurtunity to go to isle of man, but not sure if the laws are the same, or even if there is any hare's on the rock.

Nice looking dog.

I think you are bang on though with regards to rushing it. At the end of the day I know it's hard to not go out because you want to work her. I started my lurcher at 71/2 months becasue I was really impatiant. I was fortunate as I didn't work her really hard because she wasn't even fully developed. It will be easier with my next lurcher because I have my older dog to work.

Is that a 3/4 Greyhound 1/4 Border Collie you've got?

Nice looking dog.

I think you are bang on though with regards to rushing it. At the end of the day I know it's hard to not go out because you want to work her. I started my lurcher at 71/2 months becasue I was really impatiant. I was fortunate as I didn't work her really hard because she wasn't even fully developed. It will be easier with my next lurcher because I have my older dog to work.

Is that a 3/4 Greyhound 1/4 Border Collie you've got?

not a 3/4 x mate. its as follows

DAM

greyhound x bull

SIRE

collie greyhound x whippet greyhound

:good:

Great pics Ryan, I love her markings!!

And the name Skye suits her, Great minds think alike eh!!!! :D:clapper:

nice looking dog there looks well set up wats the black fat one used for

that is a labrador and she isn't fat. she's just of a big build. she was used for roughshooting & waterfowl. When the foot & mouth struck, obviously couldnt go anywhere, my over the period my dad lost interest in the shooting so she is now just used for flushing.