yep , i would love a polecat that latches on to me everytime i take it out . where do i sign up? ffs :wallbash:

well said mate the things are a f*****g liability :yes:

I notice that all such opinions come from folk who haven't had them !

any ive seen you wouldent want to hold never mine own :thumbs:

The secret mate, is handling, I handle mine daily from three or four weeks old right up to twelve weeks. I find after twelve weeks it doesn't really matter, as they stay tame anyway.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are you sure you are breeding wild polecats or just polecat ferrets that have escaped, wild pole cats are very big half again the size of ferrets male would take both hands to fit around thier necks i

If you want a polecat, talk to this lad. If you dont, fu@k off and stop giving him grief.

,,you do not need a license and its not against the law to keep them,,,firstly none of my wild polecats latch on to me,last years litter i bred were given away to a few genuine rabbiting boys which i

yep , i would love a polecat that latches on to me everytime i take it out . where do i sign up? ffs :wallbash:

well said mate the things are a f*****g liability :yes:

I notice that all such opinions come from folk who haven't had them !

any ive seen you wouldent want to hold never mine own :thumbs:

The secret mate, is handling, I handle mine daily from three or four weeks old right up to twelve weeks. I find after twelve weeks it doesn't really matter, as they stay tame anyway.

:thumbs:

I still have the same blood I had off bunny killer 20 years ago and still top class workers but last year they go a waste-ing deseaease has any body had this because in all my years this is the first time I have ever seen it they seem to just waste away and dont want to drink or eat and then they die, I hand feeded one but he still died but lucky one male lived although in the same cage as the ones that died i have bread him with the last jill I have got hope i get a big litter of kits signed numberonepoacher

I have had ferrets for about 7 years and every thing was good until last year when all my ferrets started to go down hill they all startrd to not eat or drink and waste away. i noticed they had green diarrea and 2 of them didnt make it.Its an intestine infection (ece) and they cant hydrate them selvs as all the fluids pass straight through them and they loose there apetite and fade away.The best thing i done to save my others was to give them the high protein dog food which i gave them and it got them eating again and it picked them up

Here is a couple of photos of my polecat hob hes no good for putting down a hole he will eat everything down there but i have got some of his kits i have crossed with a ferret so i will give them a try.

14 weeks old

Image037.jpg

nearly a year old

Image047-2.jpg

Edited by davey869