Your goal

Oright lads and lasses was wondering wots ur goal for rabbits this cuming season me and my mate are going for 250

never go out for big numbers i go out as and when i can and as much as i can .if i get none who cares i have sill had a good day .its never been about numbers at my age (67) its about going out with the terriers and ferrets .AND NOT WAItING FOR GOD

WE CAN ALL SAY THAT WE HAD BIG NUMBERS but have you ????????? big numbers will never say that you are the best at ferreting :crazy:

Edited by Elmer Fudd 2011

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biggest tip for any ferreter who wants less hassle, more ferreting and better bags. . . . . well in general a better experience.   Get yourself a dog that marks, no matter what the breed or type, bu

Season bud only have a bit of permission

Its all about a good day out with a few like minded guys ,we had 499 in December hit the 1000 soon after ,with 270 coming out one field .Numbers are great shows your putting the effort in but going out getting and giving abuse and no being spade shy is all part of our day

You can only catch what is in front of you, 30 or 1,000 is no indication of you more an indication of rabbits in your area. In fact if you have had the permission for a few seasons and you are still getting big numbers, you may find the permission getting shared around....

Like Ideation says get a cur that can mark. I hate it if I cant take a cur along - sometimes you have to eat shit and ferret without a dog to keep hold of good ground (if you dont someone else will). Nothing beats watching a ferreting cur work and saves picking up nets from empty holes :wallbash:

DSC_1205.jpg

You can only catch what is in front of you, 30 or 1,000 is no indication of you more an indication of rabbits in your area. In fact if you have had the permission for a few seasons and you are still getting big numbers, you may find the permission getting shared around....

Like Ideation says get a cur that can mark. I hate it if I cant take a cur along - sometimes you have to eat shit and ferret without a dog to keep hold of good ground (if you dont someone else will). Nothing beats watching a ferreting cur work and saves picking up nets from empty holes :wallbash:

DSC_1205.jpg

Nice dog mate [bANNED TEXT] he or she call