????????????????????????????????

I did a load of stuff once on what it takes to cause a genocide. Scary stuff.

what does it take to cause a a genocide,apart from race and religon and a meglomaniac

i would imagine demonising the people you wanted wiped out.blame them for everything that is wrong in your life,also the first thing would be to get the press on your side.how much effort do you reckon it would take to rally the british in clearing this island of ethnics.not a great deal i suspect.never happen though just a hypothetical scenario.

well it woud,nt be hard to get the press on your side in this country,when it seems were a nation of SUN readers lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That really surprises me ideation?

If you have studied such things you should realise the mass immigration you support will cause a civil war/genocide here eventually,unless youre that naive you think we will all blend into a multicultural utopia?

Thing is the tolerant British would "mix" were are a bit of a mixture anyway,your beloved muslims will wait until they're at reasonable numbers and make a move to take over,it could be us who are on the receiving end of the gas chambers this time.

"why fight the infidel when we can outbreed him" Colnel Gadaffi.

my older brother is in the army ... and some of the storys he has told me about the american marines , will send chills down your spine , imo the americans are the modern day nazi [bANNED TEXT] it comes to the middle east , and they are the most powerfull country and our very own bitch so we forgive them , right ....

my older brother is in the army ... and some of the storys he has told me about the american marines , will send chills down your spine , imo the americans are the modern day nazi [bANNED TEXT] it comes to the middle east , and they are the most powerfull country and our very own bitch so we forgive them , right ....

despite the yanks fault i wouldnt call them modern day nazis.that title has been taken by the israelis.

Interesting point tho, the Americans based their "anti-terror / anti-insurgent" manual type thing on that which the Nazis ran up for how to deal with the populace / resistance in the countries the occupied.

That really surprises me ideation?

If you have studied such things you should realise the mass immigration you support will cause a civil war/genocide here eventually,unless youre that naive you think we will all blend into a multicultural utopia?

Thing is the tolerant British would "mix" were are a bit of a mixture anyway,your beloved muslims will wait until they're at reasonable numbers and make a move to take over,it could be us who are on the receiving end of the gas chambers this time.

"why fight the infidel when we can outbreed him" Colnel Gadaffi.

I'm sure a few things might surprise you.

It's a lot more complicated that just immigration causing it mate. More ingredients than that needed.

And there is more in the media view of muslims etc, than there is in their numbers that would be a good ingredient.

No utopia here.

But a fair way off the topic i think.

what does it take to cause a a genocide,apart from race and religon and a meglomaniac

i would imagine demonising the people you wanted wiped out.blame them for everything that is wrong in your life,also the first thing would be to get the press on your side.how much effort do you reckon it would take to rally the british in clearing this island of ethnics.not a great deal i suspect.never happen though just a hypothetical scenario.

You need an event., a single sparking point.

You need all the things you have said.

You need a easily malleable cultural factor.

Ad i few more things.

It's a bit complicated to explain on here.

But whats scary is how many countries come extremely close but it never happens, and then in some it does, and there isn't an awful lot of difference between them.

Bit of info here for you -

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=nwcSTPnTbOYC&pg=PA118&dq=war+and+culture+(genocide)&hl=en&ei=olO9TZGVH-GK4gadrYW5BQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CDgQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=war%20and%20culture%20(genocide)&f=false

A client of mine that i did some business for a few years back fought in the first Gulf War. Whether it is true or not, he told me that they had American troops on detachment with them for a while. His commanding officer made sure that the yanks were given EITHER blanks or NO ammo as they couldn't be trusted; they were just trigger happy cowboys!

Also, my mate came back from Afghanistan a year ago, he said exactly the same thing about the Americans: That they were just steroid munching idiots wanting target practice at anything and everything.

A client of mine that i did some business for a few years back fought in the first Gulf War. Whether it is true or not, he told me that they had American troops on detachment with them for a while. His commanding officer made sure that the yanks were given EITHER blanks or NO ammo as they couldn't be trusted; they were just trigger happy cowboys!

Also, my mate came back from Afghanistan a year ago, he said exactly the same thing about the Americans: That they were just steroid munching idiots wanting target practice at anything and everything.

My grandfather lived and fought in India during ww2, and i remember him always saying "when the British flew over, the Japs ducked, when the Japs flew over the Brits ducked, and when the Americans flew over EVERYONE ducked"

:laugh:

My grandfather lived and fought in India during ww2, and i remember him always saying "when the British flew over, the Japs ducked, when the Japs flew over the Brits ducked, and when the Americans flew over EVERYONE ducked"

:laugh:

:yes::yes::yes:

i agree 100% ... the storys i have heard are truely disturbing , the problem is the middle east may as well be a differt world , how on earth can you or i know what is really going on out there . i know the world is full of conspiracy theorys and people are skeptic and rightly soo , but my brothers opinions are literally the opinions of a army whenever they have had contact with the yanks . american soldiers are breed to kill and it seems to me that it doesnt matter wether its the innocent , young or indeed the talbian , as longs as they can say they have killed a pakistani , that is all they care about .

atb nathgoon

I saw a newsclip on Sky news live during that 'war' in Rwanda, a clip that was only ever shown once i think, before it was deleted from the schedule. In the clip the cameraman walked up a street full of dead bodies following a battle. However upon closer inspection they weren't bodies, they were pieces of bodies: Half bodies, torsos, arms, heads. Upon further inspection, they weren't even all men of fighting age and worst of all, they weren't even all human. The piles and scatters were a mixture of human and animal body parts all slung together with no distincion between man and beast. They behaved like savages in Rwanda during that 'war' and we all watched the world cup in America instead. :sick:

Yeah, truly terrible mate.

What can you do with a nation of people that are capable of turning on each other like that, and commit genocide in the manner that they did?

Don't forget we all behaved like that in Europe a thousand years ago.

We had 4 thousand years to get from the stone age to the modern age, with gradual development of technology/society.

In some parts of the world populations had only 200 years to make that jump. That causes big social problems.

That's heavy man.....