the law, have they got me?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate they can not charge you for poaching if you are being honest and you were on a public road, with no game etc, and the dogs were in the motor. If i was you i would pursue it, as your being wronged

The charge is 'poaching' (was that the actual recorded crime) yet you were all in the car, as were the dogs I assume?   If that's the truth, the whole truth and nuttin but the truth, it'll get lau

Prosecutor Fiscal   You can NOT be charged for having the equipment in your vehicle when it is legitimate to control rabbits AND you've already said you have written permission that you were returni

Is this no the 3rd time for the same topic?

What was the charges, you never say, if you are in court you will have a charge, so spill it, unless you are not telling the whole story.

In which case, quit harping on about it.

there charging me for poaching, the officer said they were taking action to stop game keepers pushing people into ditches, as there had been complaints. I was after knowledge of any one who had been charged for a similar scenario, not smart arse remarks.

Sorry but what you have put above is rubbish. no way would a copper no matter how green he was would try and push this through a court! :wacko:

What was the charges, you never say, if you are in court you will have a charge, so spill it, unless you are not telling the whole story.

there charging me for poaching, the officer said they were taking action to stop game keepers pushing people into ditches, as there had been complaints. I was after knowledge of any one who had been charged for a similar scenario, not smart arse remarks.

Sorry but what you have put above is rubbish. no way would a copper no matter how green he was would try and push this through a court! :wacko:

Ill find the summons and put the exact text on for yall doubters, i might add i thought it was ridiculous and a joke but when you get a summons you get a summons.

Ill find the summons and put the exact text on for yall doubters, i might add i thought it was ridiculous and a joke but when you get a summons you get a summons.

But you must have known you were going to get a summons??? See when you were getting charged, did you have witnesses? Get down to the PF and point out to him how rediculous this is.

But you must have known you were going to get a summons??? See when you were getting charged, did you have witnesses? Get down to the PF and point out to him how rediculous this is.

Bloody scots we don't have pf's :laugh:

Edited by danw

ok here we go 14th November, was searched under section 2 of the poaching prevention act 1862, were found in possession or articles, namely two lurcher type dogs with a handlamp and battery pack, which you had used for unlawfully killing or taking game, contrary to section 2 of the poaching prevention act 1862,

Bloody scots we don't have pf's :laugh:

whats a pf

You must of had two shit dogs with you if you had no game coming home lol ha

THAT is a very good point!

So come on, come clean, what did ya have in your boot?

Or did you blank?

Orrrrrrrrrrrr ? were your dogs marked up.

Prosecutor Fiscal

You can NOT be charged for having the equipment in your vehicle when it is legitimate to control rabbits AND you've already said you have written permission that you were returning from... something, somewhere is a crock of sh*t!

• Like 1

A pf, Procurator Fiscal determins what goes to court up here and what doesn't. If something goes to court up here you can go see him and pleade your case and he will tell you your chances or throw it out. Save the court money etc. Although he determins what he thinks should go to court, he can be persuaded especially in dodgy shit like this.

On they way home after a rabbiting mission on permission in southport, we were driving through altcar, having a look at the fields with the lamp. we never left the vehicle or entered any fields ;) . As we were leaving altcar we were stopped by lancashire police, who proceeded to confiscate our lamp and summoned us to court on the 3rd of may. Surely we cannot be prosecuted for shining a light from a vehicle on a public road?? :wallbash:

Just realised that you seem to indicate that you weren't even apprehended shining the lamp, you say you were 'leaving' Altcar... what evidence to the Police have for 'poaching'? :blink: