anti bark collars?? any good

i work away,and my brother takes the dog as hes home,he has a kennel and keeps them there during the day when hes working,.....the neighbours have complained about them winging and barking at times,there brothers and just turing 11months old,now im considering the collars to see if it will solve the problem,but want to see from other peoples experience of using them and if they do the bizz before i buy them.........all posts appreciated,cheers b/w :thumbs:

Work well.Tri-Tronics, Inno tec are top models. I like a dog to wear a "dummy" collar for a week or two before the real one goes on. I've had dogs know when to bark and not plus you cant leve the real one on all the time as it will rub holes in the dogs neck. Stay away from any collar that dosnt have rechargble battery.- Stunt

• Like 2

elite-tek model et-9898 remote transmitter and auto anti bark training coller . it sorted mine 1st class and cheep 60 qid on ebay :thumbs:

iv read some reveiws and one said,he was hopeing the device would automatically work with barking but but said he had to use control??? is there certain models of this or do you have to use it manually?? or is there an automatic switch for when you aint home to stop barking by sensing the dogs bark? cheers for reply :thumbs:

elite-tek model et-9898 remote transmitter and auto anti bark training coller . it sorted mine 1st class and cheep 60 qid on ebay :thumbs:

iv read some reveiws and one said,he was hopeing the device would automatically work with barking but but said he had to use control??? is there certain models of this or do you have to use it manually?? or is there an automatic switch for when you aint home to stop barking by sensing the dogs bark? cheers for reply :thumbs:

Check out Dogtra uk.

mine works automaticaly [bANNED TEXT] the dog barks and can use the control as well. yes there is certain models mine is elite-tek anti bark coller model et-9898 it works that well iv orderd anuther one the same . go on ebay put in elite-tek anti bark it wil bring loads of difrent ones up then put the model number in et9898 :thumbs:

Edited by shadrack

cannicalm are by far the best i.v tryed lots of others and did not do the trick

I agree i bought 3 last year and I can say 100% they work and you dont need to operate them they react to the barking, then my mate used one on hes bull cross and it stopped him in 1 night.

Spend the money and its job done it was that or I was going to have murdrs with the neighbours due to council keep sticking there nose in. I got mine from ARTHUR CARTER and he did me a deal cause i had 3 :thumbs:

• Like 1

mine works automaticaly [bANNED TEXT] the dog barks and can use the control as well. yes there is certain models mine is elite-tek anti bark coller model et-9898 it works that well iv orderd anuther one the same . go on ebay put in elite-tek anti bark it wil bring loads of difrent ones up then put the model number in et9898 :thumbs:

decisions decisions....looked at the elite tek et 9898II???? it says it works as an automatic bark, sounds like a good device compares it with all the other models to on the table description,be handy to use it as a trainer aswel i guess! how long does the batterys last? or does ot charge up? thanks for everyones advice,very much appreciated,cheers folks :thumbs:

I have just got a sportdog 10r rechargeable. I have only had it couple of days cant tell you what effect its going to have long term but what I can tell you is that its a seams a good bit kit works well with 3 different modes. I have a sportdog remote collar that is superb thats why I bought the sportdog antibark