Hi people its me the newbie with the questions (sorry for mithering) righty firstly I want to know what the ban actually is because I'm hearing all kinds of stories and secondly want is the best food to start my lurcher pup on, I want to give her biscuits in the future because due to recent dogs there teeth rotted due to canned dog food so if there anyone out there who's board and can answer my questions then get writing the answers down please haha

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dogs laid up just back from the vets so i'm not leaving the hoose today, so someone's gonna get it! I'm just waiting for the air rifle lads to get back in from their 'scout sniper missions' against th

what part of the ban is it ye wanna know aboot mate??

i take it its lurchers ye talking aboot, well ye can only run an catch rabbits an rats,

can use dog to flush other animals to the gun tho.............

as for feeding a pup, forget tinned dog food its shite........

either feed raw meat an bones, or a mix of raw an complete biscuits if ye want the best for yer pup :thumbs:

the ban is hunting any animal with dogs.rabbits and rats being the exemption.as for rotten teeth,dont feed the dog canned crap.either feed it chicken or beef minced its readily available all over the country.mix it wth rice and a mixer if you wish,feed the dog sardines and other stuff aswell throw that canned stuff to f**k.

Right thanks for the answers, I heard you couldn't hunt any vermin with dogs whatsoever, but would mince and mixers not give a pup the shits? Thanks for. Ya help guys

inrroduce any new food gradual an itll be cool mate,

can deffo hunt rats an rabbits wae dogs mate, as long as ye on permission :thumbs:

Right thanks for the answers, I heard you couldn't hunt any vermin with dogs whatsoever, but would mince and mixers not give a pup the shits? Thanks for. Ya help guys

You'll have to stop watching Countryfile.:laugh: