Well people, i have just made the leap and purchased an air arms s410.

So far so good, the accuracy is phenomenal and it is so quiet. However having never owned a pcp before i was wondering at what point will the power start to drop and will need refiling, judging by the pressure gauge on the gun. 50 bar??Or less.

cheers

Well people, i have just made the leap and purchased an air arms s410.

So far so good, the accuracy is phenomenal and it is so quiet. However having never owned a pcp before i was wondering at what point will the power start to drop and will need refiling, judging by the pressure gauge on the gun. 50 bar??Or less.

cheers

you should fill to 160-170 and run down to around 100 to find how gun runs,then re-fill with an xtra 10 bar and see if power drops or stays the same.the gun will dump its air if you go below 50 sometimes even higher.

atb sneeky :thumbs:

hey matey, nice rifle i used to own one befor my hw100,

try not to let it drop below 90bar

fill to around 165-170bar and shoot down to around 100bar this will give you the best consistency.

as for pellets if you havent tried them use aa fields 4.52

top guns.

atb

scott

heres a piccy of mine with its first kill

dd684405.jpg

also if you look on my youtube 'scotty46845' theres a video of me shooting a 10shot group the size of a pellet head.

hi there mate

if its one of the new superlights its 190bar swp. i run my .177 from 180-110 and it runs very consistant at that, the new ones will dump there air out at 50bar but between 110 and 50 you will get a power drop.

hope this helps mate.:thumbs:

Andy

ps refill slowly, slower the better.