Do you just feed the wings hole then or thro a grinder first , at the mo she is having half a cup of complete food with the chicken and rice each meal, so if I could get her onto a mix of raw meat and the compleet food without up siting her I'd be happy ,

Complete means exactly that, do not add anything else to it, as for chicken wings, give whole straight from the package, if your dog doesnt snatch your hand off and thoroughly enjoy that bloody wing, i will post a damn good pic of my heaving bum cheeks

Edited by iworkwhippets

Lol I'll hold you to that , will try her with some raw maybe see how she fairs , I now that there no need to add any thing with the complete lol but she was illl and I put her on the boiled chicken and rice to improve her guts, and now that I am reintroducing her to the complete she began to get upset again but seems to be doing ok on the half a cup now added each meal, just if I can replace the boiled chicken and rice with raw then it seems to be a more long term diet, just trying to find something that isn't going to upset her guts and can be fed long term , she can't stay on boiled chicken and rice forever lol

Lol I'll hold you to that , will try her with some raw maybe see how she fairs , I now that there no need to add any thing with the complete lol but she was illl and I put her on the boiled chicken and rice to improve her guts, and now that I am reintroducing her to the complete she began to get upset again but seems to be doing ok on the half a cup now added each meal, just if I can replace the boiled chicken and rice with raw then it seems to be a more long term diet, just trying to find something that isn't going to upset her guts and can be fed long term , she can't stay on boiled chicken and rice forever lol

PLEASE! Why do people get hung up on raw? I'm not knocking it but it isn't the be all and end all of diets.

how old's the pup mate mate ? stay away from dry shit ! you live in port talbot and morrisons isn't far from you, value mince cooked and mixed with rice with a spoon of natural yogurt should sort you out, when did you worm the dog last ? you can also get value chicken wings which you should offer the dog raw never cooked , seems to me dry food is your problem which can dehydrate a pup very quick a.t.b sfa

Hi mate she is about 5 months now , yea been wormed due again now tho, she isn't I'll now but trying to get her onto a more long term diet , yea I did think about them dehydrating her so have been soaking her biscuits before she has them , think it makes them easier to digest 2

I had a pup with a delicate stomach did well on this stuff from mad dog trading.they do next day home delivery.20 quid a bag

http://shop.mymaddog...otics-398-p.asp

Chicken

'A Complete Feeding Stuff for Working Puppies, with added pre- and pro-biotics

.This hypoallergenic food would be an ideal choice for dogs with sensitive tummies and it has added Pre and Pro Biotics help to ensure complete digestion of the nutrients available in the food, and to help prevent common digestive disorders such as flatulence and dietary looseness.

Highly palatable, with a High Meat Content (human grade chicken) No Animal By-Products whatsoever High Quality Wholegrain non GM Cereals (No cheap Bakery by-products/waste) Wheat and Wheat Gluten Free Contains Fish meal and Linseed, sources of Omega 3- great for glossy coats No soya (protein filler) No Dairy Produce No artificial Additives (such as colorants and flavour enhancers) Naturally Preserved Coated with Chicken Fat, no cheap oils or other animal fat Fortified with Vitamins and Minerals VAT FREE, for working dogs Cost effective, excellent value for money

Ingredients:.Chicken Meal (minimum 34%), Rice (minimum 20%), Barley, Maize, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Linseed, Minerals, Yeast, Vitamins and minerals, SC1-1077, Chicory Derived Inulin, Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin.

Nutritional values:

29% Protein, 14% Oil, 3% Fibre, 8% Ash

Vitamin A 15000 i.u./Kg

Vitamin D3 1500 i.u./Kg

Vitamin E 150 i.u/Kg

Copper 5 mg/Kg

Tocopherol 200 mg/kgRRP: £48.00Our Price: £20.00

Just gave the pup a chicken wing thought I'd see how she was after one, she had a little chew then swallowed the f*****g thing whole !!! I'm a little concerned now it was quite a large wing

Dog's stomach acid is pretty nasty stuff so I wouldn't worry just yet (if a dog barfs on your carpet get the fecker cleaned asap :D ), if it went down OK it'll probably get digested as the bones aren't that tough.

Thanks put my mind ate rest lol

She seems to be doing better with the complete food now going to be increasing again over the next day or 2 , I'd like to get her diet to consist of mainly the complete and supplemented with some fresh meat and fish thro the week, see how her stool is after the raw chicken tomorrow now lol