come on then..

Guest thebigdog

Cant wait to hear the bullshat labtastic come out with, no doubt he will try to kid us hes pure scottish but id like to see his pedigree paperwork to prove it!

Well here it is numbnuts............110% Scottish, bleed tartan the lot................my second name confirms that i am a Scot through and through....... :thumbs:

is tastic a common scotish name? lol

• Like 2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im a rasta here me now me gon smoke me spliff ya bumbaclot

With 5 million people in London id hate to think how many fingers and toes the Welsh or irish have then

Cant wait to hear the bullshat labtastic come out with, no doubt he will try to kid us hes pure scottish but id like to see his pedigree paperwork to prove it!

Well here it is numbnuts............110% Scottish, bleed tartan the lot................my second name confirms that i am a Scot through and through....... :thumbs:

Its really MacTastic mate................... ;)

isant that a burger at mc donalds.

isant that a burger at mc donalds.

Couldn't tell you mate am more a KFC man...... :boogie:

i recon labs got some good blood somewhere down the line judge tells me he dresses his self and dosent wear a bib so hes not full scottish :laugh:

I do wear a f*****g bib................erm wait a minute.... :icon_eek:

Apart from a great granny who was from the north east im 100% pure East London never mind pure English !....my family tree as far as its been traced doesnt go outside London so i think i can safely say im English.

London.......... Oh aye, PURE English lolol

What, surname 'Patel' :whistling:

Christain name, 'Imran'. :angel:

:laugh: :laugh:

It's better than Gayand Focksmen..... And if your wondering where I got your name it was Topnotch that told me.

It's better than Gayand Focksmen..... And if your wondering where I got your name it was Topnotch that told me.

thought you said 4 days hard graft your on here soft hands :laugh:

thought you said 4 days hard graft your on here soft hands :laugh:

Piece time mate.....,, lol

a day in the life of a scottish garm farmer with half a dozen poles slaving away :laugh:

What are you doing like...... sitting on yer fat arse thinking about a rearing field....... Lol.