twice a day for me,well she get porridge at about 7am then mug full at 12ish then 2 mugs at 6/7pm find my bitch drops weight if i only feed her once! like when i was bang in to training small meals were the way as our body's can only use so much at a time, and the rest is all shit out!

i used to feed once but he would sh*t about 7or8 times now ive changed it to 2 and he is using more of the food rather then just going in one end and out the other. main meal before i put him to bed then out in the morning for walk to empty himself and then bike ride then about 1ish maybe chicken wings and then back out later to empty himself and excersise cant remember last time i had to clean sh*t out of the kennel feeding like this.

i used to feed once but he would sh*t about 7or8 times now ive changed it to 2 and he is using more of the food rather then just going in one end and out the other. main meal before i put him to bed then out in the morning for walk to empty himself and then bike ride then about 1ish maybe chicken wings and then back out later to empty himself and excersise cant remember last time i had to clean sh*t out of the kennel feeding like this.

Life is just complicated over there. Morning and night in the winter. Night time the rest.

ATB