QUESTION FOR THE OZYS

any of you ozys know why the brit was deported,,, i know he was a carrier criminal , but he had lived in oz since he was 6,,, i cant understand why he wasn't an ozy national,, hats off to oz for doing what they did , we should do the same,,,, i just cant find the info why he wasn't an ozy :thumbs:

any of you ozys know why the brit was deported,,, i know he was a carrier criminal , but he had lived in oz since he was 6,,, i cant understand why he wasn't an ozy national,, hats off to oz for doing what they did , we should do the same,,,, i just cant find the info why he wasn't an ozy :thumbs:

He never applied for a passport,so his visa was revoked

He never applied for a passport,so his visa was revoked

yes i knew about that micky,,, i just cant understand why he wasn't naturlised, especialy as hed been there since being a child

Think the Aussies are right , i was reading in the mail today that if it was an Aussie doin the same over here he would never off been deported , it gave a few examples off the scum who should off been deported but because there HUMAN RIGHTS would be infringed they where given the ok to stay :wallbash: this stems from Blair passin a Bill to help his Wifes law firm make MILLIONS protecting the scum in this country ... "Nonces R Us" her firm was nicknamed because they mainly Defended peodifiles and illegal imigrants , bet there conversation over dinner at no 10 each night was interestin , probably went a bit like this "Yes Tony i won the case , made 30 grand , and when leavin court a free man he promised he wouldnt look at another child" .. "Cherie thats great news ..... we could put it down as a deposit on another flat".

he was a crook and a wrong'un. The aussie plods found that out, the first thing they did was check his national identity (as all police should do). He wasn't an Aussie (his own stupid fault by the sound of it) so they sent him back where the f**k he came from, irrespective of how long he'd been there :notworthy:

I can't see much wrong with that. :thumbs:

We should have our bobbies doing that over here. Foreign scum caught thieving and breaking the law... Send the fuckers home.

Fair play to the aussies for telling it like it is and doing what most Brits want but have no power to do. :wallbash:

Edited by Tomm Parr

he was a crook and a wrong'un. The aussie plods found that out, the first thing they did was check his national identity (as all police should do). He wasn't an Aussie (his own stupid fault by the sound of it) so they sent him back where the f**k he came from, irrespective of how long he'd been there :notworthy:

We should have our bobbies doing that over here. Foreign scum caught thieving and breaking the law... Send the fuckers home.

Fair play to the aussies for telling it like it is and doing what most Brits want but have no power to do. :wallbash:

:thumbs:

yep i know all that ,, and agree 100% thats what our lot should do,,,,, im trying to find out why he wasn't naturliesed. like i said hed been there since 6 year old,,, most people that migreat get nationalsied after 2 years.

what is intresting here is ,, this guy had been there since being a child,, had a family and kids there...... now here in britan we have that c**t in lancashire who had only been here a year or 2 and did a hit and run,,, and he gets to stay...... like i say respect to the ozys :thumbs:

yep i know all that ,, and agree 100% thats what our lot should do,,,,, im trying to find out why he wasn't naturliesed. like i said hed been there since 6 year old,,, most people that migreat get nationalsied after 2 years.

what is intresting here is ,, this guy had been there since being a child,, had a family and kids there...... now here in britan we have that c**t in lancashire who had only been here a year or 2 and did a hit and run,,, and he gets to stay...... like i say respect to the ozys :thumbs:

The bloke had never applied to become a citizen. It's not automatic. You have to apply and he didn't. He had enough convictions that the feds just pressed the button and out he went. He's whinging about it but he chose not to become an Australian so they cut him off. It's not that unusual over here if a foreign national plays up.

Cheers.

The bloke had never applied to become a citizen. It's not automatic. You have to apply and he didn't. He had enough convictions that the feds just pressed the button and out he went. He's whinging about it but he chose not to become an Australian so they cut him off. It's not that unusual over here if a foreign national plays up.

Cheers.

silly bloke,, you would have thought his family would have gone for citizenship years ago... so did he have to keep aplying for visa,s evry other year???

He might have been classed as a resident by virtue of the fact that he was here from such a young age so no visa extension was required. Citizenship is a differnt thing. Apparently it all surfaced when he decided he wanted to go to Bali for a bit of a holiday and it all came to the attention of someone at the Immigration Department who saw the trip details, checked on the person and found he had been jailed a few times for assault etc. He was deported on the basis of 'bad character'...

Cheers.