new pups

red pup for sale my add is in the for sale bit :thumbs:

temple king just bought the red pup today,a good dog man shud make a fine animal outa it,same man that bred dr famous mona,prob best bitch in england last season, good luck with it temple king

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

very nice kennel setup mate. pups looking good as well. michael

i will be goin on the train like i use two im pritty fitt and quick on my feet unless they get the chopper out im only rabbitin anyway

peggy mate that my dad had one of best dogs he ever had in top 3 he said peggy was out of nipper and kim peggy was full litter sister two barney bengi she on youtube fen fever

Posted Images

temple king just bought the red pup today,a good dog man shud make a fine animal outa it,same man that bred dr famous mona,prob best bitch in england last season, good luck with it temple king

:thumbs:

ye he is a very good pal of my dads he is a good man S.K so i no it will hav a good home yes that mona bitch some dog :thumbs:

ye he is a very good pal of my dads he is a good man S.K so i no it will hav a good home yes that mona bitch some dog :thumbs:

i s mona due to pup down soon to chase another fine animal

i s mona due to pup down soon to chase another fine animal

Think she as today mate