european eagle owl

j j m

well went to barnsley this morning to pick the above up,its a beuty 3 weeks old a proper stunner,while my harris is down for the molt ,i will be training this one ive eeo before and bengals well most owls i love flying them and doing displays at schools with them will keep you updated

yes there very stubborn and can just totaly ignore you and do there own things at times,looking at the feet i could well have a female but time will tell ,sorry cant put pics up yet as my camera is knackered at the moment

mainly doing displays at schools and the like mate,and flying for pleasure i tried hunting a lot of years a go with a male but he wouldnt cof the kill he turned in to a right monster so i didnt go down that line the trade off was to bad ,ive got my female harris for hunting ,but ive seen on you tube people having good results with the eeo its just not for me ,i do a lot of schools so this one will go down that line ,she is swallowing rats hole now no bother so im quite happy with her progress and bye the size of her feet id say a female but time will tell

my last one took and killed a cat while it was bowed out in its own garden the women went mad phoned the police there was hell on but because the cat had tried to take the bird from behind and the bird was in its own garden it was said the cat backed a losser ,now i like cats but ive been in to birds of prey for years now and they can play havoc on the mews roofs when the birds are breeding,i had that owl 12 years before it died and it never bothered anything was mainly used for shows,but the talons on theses birds are like razors you get them in your head its night night viena

my last one took and killed a cat while it was bowed out in its own garden the women went mad phoned the police there was hell on but because the cat had tried to take the bird from behind and the bird was in its own garden it was said the cat backed a losser ,now i like cats but ive been in to birds of prey for years now and they can play havoc on the mews roofs when the birds are breeding,i had that owl 12 years before it died and it never bothered anything was mainly used for shows,but the talons on theses birds are like razors you get them in your head its night night viena

They've been known to take small dogs as well i think i read somewhere.

well this girl has come on leaps and bounds now getting most of her wing feathers in and causing trouble all over the house now she is in to everything,another 2 weeks she will be in the mews