Liverpool vs Manchester city

Can Dalglish really make that big a difference :icon_eek: Liverpool were lucky if they could beat Wigan before he came.........

Remember????????????............... :thumbs:

post-47935-0-40178100-1302550947_thumb.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the ideal result would be 0-0 with both teams being reduced to 6 men,due to injuries an a couple o sendings off

Posted Images

Can Dalglish really make that big a difference :icon_eek: Liverpool were lucky if they could beat Wigan before he came.........

Oh I f*****g remember lol, that is why I can't believe it lol......

He doesn't have this f*****g idiot in toe this time though does he......?

post-47935-0-48822600-1302551476_thumb.jpg

well he aint doing that bad is he!!! thrashed united, beat chelsea away and now thrashing the richest team in the world lol

Edited by R/H/F/D

Some idiot :no:

http://youtu.be/9SCyXGiJ-jc

Sorry if he's a hero of yours mate but ask any Celtic fan and you'll get the same answer.....infact i thought i was quite polite actually..... :thumbs:

Sorry if he's a hero of yours mate but ask any Celtic fan and you'll get the same answer.....infact i thought i was quite polite actually..... :thumbs:

You sure were mate. I wish Viduka had planted one on his chin.

I have asked both fans and as you correctly said,they both gave the same answer. :tongue2:

3-0 up against a team thats cost millions more than us!!! some good spending in the summer and we will be right up there challenging for the title

PMSL, you must have had a bad bang on the head. Next year'll be our year......... same for the last 20 odd years and DONT even bother mitigating it with joke Champions league trophies

3-0 up against a team thats cost millions more than us!!! some good spending in the summer and we will be right up there challenging for the title

PMSL, you must have had a bad bang on the head. Next year'll be our year......... same for the last 20 odd years and DONT even bother mitigating it with joke Champions league trophies

lets wait and see

he hasnt said Next year'll be our year if you read it spanner you bitter blue

liverpool with a few more top signings will challenge for the title , might not win it but will beable to challenge not like your little club.

o yes nearly forgot 5 times :tongue2: