Polecat or Greyhound?

Polecat or Greyhound Ferret?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which Have you found to be better?

Welcome!!

If you are for real,, then here goes.

Colour makes NO difference at all to working ability.

Polecat is just a colour type

Greyhound is a big fast dog!.

use the search facility on here ,,it`s pretty helpfull. How long you had ferrets then ?

ATB

Oh right, sorry, it sounded like someones badly made up attempt. Which color is best? And then a list with only 1 color and a body type? Doesn't really sound like a genuine enquiry. You irish people are mad, i've heard jills called does, sandys called cinnamons, albinos called greyhounds? Not knocking you, but your all crazy.

well Ive got a european polecat x greyhound albino ferret, who's brother is related to the fat bird across the road, its so good on the rabbits, it lets itself out of the cage and goes out early mornings, gets me a bakers dozen before Im even up, Im breeding it this year if I can figure out when to mate it, as its got this swelling that wont go down, but anyone wanting a kitt they will be ready soon, part angora too :toast:

goes quitely outside and shoots himself......its that f*****g time of year again :wallbash:

school holidays :doh::doh::doh::doh: