North Wales terrier and lurcher club

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get your working terrier's to this show for the Dave Bonnett perpetual trophy , for the best working terrier , and the club would like to thank Barrie Wade and the National Working Terrier Federation

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone that attended the show today. It was my first show as chairman and hope that I did Dave Bonnet proud. The weather was a little iffy to begin with b

i saw him get a rossette and the smile on his face was worth the entrance fee alone well in ray

North Wales terrier and lurcher club annual show will be held on Sunday 8th of May , classes for terriers , lurchers ,hounds ,entered terriers and bullcrosses, qualifiers for EDRD,North Wales champion of champions,Countrymans Weekly Midland game fair,Derbyshire bullx ,judging starts at 1 pm at Pontfadog,Nr.Chirk,trade stands welcome , food available on field, all enquires , Gareth 07747 792656

:boogie:

Good day it was today lads and the rain stayed off till the end :thumbs:

strongstuff had a good day, his little mate chuckie from the rug rats put

a show on for him... he called it the ginger widge :laugh:

You dirty little freak!

Was it me who noticed it first? You could have made your excuses and left at any time ................. but did you?

That was quite disturbing though eh?

Had a good day out, think the lads did well to step into the big shoes.

JUST GOT HOME WELL WORTH THE DRIVE, REALY ENJOYED THE DAY, GOOD CRAIC, GOOD LADS PLUS I GOT RESERVE CHAMP LOL, thanks FOR YOU TAFFYS MAKING ME FEEL WELCOME. :thumbs::thumbs: