The Waen foxhounds annual show will be held on bank holiday Monday 2nd of May, classes for terriers,lurchers ,entered terriers and bullcrosses,qualifiers for EDRD,North Wales champion of champions, Derbyshire bullx , judging starts at 1pm at Trelawnyd ,N.Wales A55 junction 31 , trade stands welcome ,food available on field, all enquires pm me or phone ben 0787 6666914

Hope to get along to this one myself, a decent little show and normally a good turn out of working dogs

Mars... {Is their a postcode for us Sat Nav dependant drivers}

Alright Mars hope to see you there the best postcode i can give you is The Crown, Trelawnyd,LL18 6DN , but you will need to go past this and just out of village, field is on the left as your going towards Rhyl , hope this helps cheers

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sun's out in North Wales let's hope it stay's that way , see all later cheers

The sun's out in North Wales let's hope it stay's that way , see all later cheers

Oh Jesus .................. That'll be Mark in his bikini then ............ B)

fxxkin hell i hope not farmer wont be happy about scaring the sheep , their only use to waterproof's and wellies

I like to thank everyone who came today i hope you enjoyed it and will come again next year , and the judge's Tommy,Anthony,Paul, Danny and Fran who all did a great job for us , and i would like thank everyone who helped out steward's , raffle , on the gate, tombola and everyone else who helped, you know who you are thanks, i will put the picture's up when the missus shows me how, probably tomorrow cheers