Just been out with the dog on some of the land I have after a bit of sport for the dog I decided to head back got over the brow of the hill to see a car parked up in the gate role of the field ( only way in and out ) any way I got to the car and I could only see one figure in the passenger side I walked past the window and too may amazement one figure turned too two and let's just say they were at it  window was down so I just had to say NICE NIGHT FOR IT want the strangest thing u lads n lasses have seen this must be mine

Just been out with the dog on some of the land I have after a bit of sport for the dog I decided to head back got over the brow of the hill to see a car parked up in the gate role of the field ( only way in and out ) any way I got to the car and I could only see one figure in the passenger side I walked past the window and too may amazement one figure turned too two and let's just say they were at it  window was down so I just had to say NICE NIGHT FOR IT want the strangest thing u lads n lasses have seen this must be mine

Its the heat it makes folks randy :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

same sort of thing went into field to do some lamping seen a car up the track we went over to investigate put the lamp on and all you seen was his bare arse going like the clappers he drove out the field like a pro rally driver :11:

If thats what counts as strange round your way mate you are lucky :laugh: Ive caught the odd courting couple in my time,but for some reason i seem to "drop on" gays pretty regularly :sick:

Seen some lurking about today,not "at it" thank f..k,but ive caught them "in full swing" so to speak in the past,on the local golf course we used to bolt more gays than rabbits out of the gorse at one time.

Many years ago, whilst a schoolboy, a pal of mine rear-ended a fatty in the doorway of pizza hut after a night's libations and debauchery. Mid-coitus, a police car pulled up. He expected to be arrested for outraging the public decency..... however, the policeman just laughed at the size of his ride (she was a whole lot of woman, too much woman for some) and drove off. Humiliating indeed....

10 minutes of pissed up frustrated shagging later (well, he'd started so he had to finish), the same police car came back with THREE policeman inside (th eoriginal one and two interested onlookers), all pissing themselves and jeering. Embarrassed, the two lovers cleaned themselves up. As they did so, the gentleman in question realised the condom had 'perished' inside his mare, leaving nought but a rubber washer around his johnson. When looking at the condom wrapper he realised it was 4 years out of date, being the 'old fathful' that he'd had in his wallet since he was about 13 and never before had a chance to use.

Genuine true story. Nothing to do with hunting or lamping though sorry. :laugh:

Many years ago, whilst a schoolboy, a pal of mine rear-ended a fatty in the doorway of pizza hut after a night's libations and debauchery. Mid-coitus, a police car pulled up. He expected to be arrested for outraging the public decency..... however, the policeman just laughed at the size of his ride (she was a whole lot of woman, too much woman for some) and drove off. Humiliating indeed....

10 minutes of pissed up frustrated shagging later (well, he'd started so he had to finish), the same police car came back with THREE policeman inside (th eoriginal one and two interested onlookers), all pissing themselves and jeering. Embarrassed, the two lovers cleaned themselves up. As they did so, the gentleman in question realised the condom had 'perished' inside his mare, leaving nought but a rubber washer around his johnson. When looking at the condom wrapper he realised it was 4 years out of date, being the 'old fathful' that he'd had in his wallet since he was about 13 and never before had a chance to use.

Is that the said lass on your avatar??

Class story, mate!! :laugh:

Is that the said lass on your avatar??

Class story, mate!! :laugh:

I hope you aren't suggesting that the gentleman in the story was me...., the lass on my avatar indeed!

Pistols at dawn :boxing: Cheers mate :laugh:

found two sagging in a car part i walk over to get to some land i lamp, was about 1am two cars , both in one, shagging , held the lamp on the cars as i was walking down the bank , takes 2/3 min to get down, they never moved till i was near the back of the car, i had to walk right passed the back of car as the stile was their, was thinking it would be smack heads so kept the lamp on all the time. anyway she was on top i was right in line with the middle of car when she must of seen the lamp, god know how they never saw it..lol tho i did have red filter on! was funny as f**k never herd a sound like that in my life silly bitch only fell off n banged her head and him scream in pain ahahah silly c**ts!

pmsl :victory: