there was a white raven caught up here recently which was white but not an albino, they said it was caused by a lack of certian nutrients in its diet and it will get back its black feathers after it moults

there was a white raven caught up here recently which was white but not an albino, they said it was caused by a lack of certian nutrients in its diet and it will get back its black feathers after it moults

I saw the raven in the Hexham Courant, if it is a true ino, it will have red eyes, and it will not revert back to a normal coloured bird. I saw a cinnamon hooded crow a few years ago, these too have red eyes. The sparrow is not an albino, or has any albino blood in it, it is a "sport", there are a lot of these around now, also blackbirds and jackdaws with the same colouration. If I had bred this from a pair of aviary bred sparrows, I would put it straight back to one of its parents. Good photo borderer, did well to get it, my turn to say good article in the CW this week, keep it up :clapper: