TWO DOG SALUKI X PUPS FOR SALE

is that the gaskins old dog january jack

No :no: That will be Glover,s "january jack" out of "Decon" when Wilber owned him. Fred Holmes bought him after he,d sired a few litters"up north :yes: "

you'll be right miles,gaskins had one out of'january jack'i actually think you called it'jack'

Dont know what the Gaskins dogs were called,but Fred put "january jack" over their match bitch "ruby",saw one run in one of the rounds of the forley cup,top class :) My friend from down the road bought one off alwin and it was one of the best bitches i have ever seen,tied a hare up in the middle of the field or fen,did,nt need much room ;)

Are the pup's still for sale? Got a mate that is interested.

both pups are still available to my suprise.

theres only one dog pup left,cheers marco.

Gaz is well chuffed with the pup Marco, what a smart pup it is. Wish i had room for his brother.

Gaz is well chuffed with the pup Marco, what a smart pup it is. Wish i had room for his brother.

i'm pleased gaz is happy with his pup,he's a sound lad had a good bit crack,i'd make room matti you'll never get another chance like this one :good:

i'm pleased gaz is happy with his pup,he's a sound lad had a good bit crack,i'd make room matti you'll never get another chance like this one :good:

bump....................last time i promise :laugh: :whistle: