TWO DOG SALUKI X PUPS FOR SALE

two more pups up for sale due to friends ill health.

sire:'shearer'out of 'magic'charlie/diesel x pure saluki(both owned by kelvin thompson)

dam:tommy taylors'paddy' x 'snip'out of j.thompsons 'sniper' and shaun vicors'jade'

two cracking dog pups with good coursing blood line on both sides,had all there jabs and wormed to date.

the last pic is of the sire,he's wanting £150 for them each,durham area pm for details,cheers marco.

Sniper was Brigorn(Saluki) ex Gyp(3/4 grey 1/4 DH ex 3/4 grey 1/4 Saluki) if that helps

shameless has covered 'snipers' breeding but iv'e just put this family tree up to try and simplyfy the breeding of the pups to the best of my knowledge.

sire looks well marco whats he like in the smaller fields,,,???and on other bigger game..pre ban of coarse.. ;)

i don't really know what he would be like on small land to be honest as i like to look for big land so he can work his quarry but he is a very aggressive runner so will give it a 100% no matter where he runs but has never seen any big quarry as he is only used for simulated coursing :whistle:

Sniper was Brigorn(Saluki) ex Gyp(3/4 grey 1/4 DH ex 3/4 grey 1/4 Saluki) if that helps

shameless has covered 'snipers' breeding but iv'e just put this family tree up to try and simplyfy the breeding of the pups to the best of my knowledge.

just to fill in a few gaps on the family tree,the sire of tommy taylors paddy was'january jack'and kelvin thompsons saluki'bill'was bred out of john lennons'star'

leec,that will be the same 'january jack'of gaskins,sniffer,thanks for the complement mate but that will be shearer out of nuttals breeding which your dad will have,this shearer i have is charlie/diesel x saluki and has only studded two bitches,cheers anyway marco

leec,that will be the same 'january jack'of gaskins,sniffer,thanks for the complement mate but that will be shearer out of nuttals breeding which your dad will have,this shearer i have is charlie/diesel x saluki and has only studded two bitches,cheers anyway marco

yes marco you are correct :yes: but them pups are still very well bred :victory: anyone after a decent pup look no further.

had a january jack bitch once was a fair bitch but i didnt get the best out of her she got nicked when she were about 20 month but a real chopy quick little bitch though pups arw a bargain shame about the ban but i suppose they would have been homed allready otherwise mate