summer hare hunters

should they stop and let them bred for next season.As they said on the irish hare topic hares are making a come back in some areas. Whats your views on this topic mostily for the irish lads.

I would have more respect for them if they were honest about it and said" I dont give a f**k about seasons ,or fair slips, I just want to chase hares ,and the more I catch however they are caught,the happier I am."

Instead of all this shit about, "just bringing a pup on ","got to keep the numbers down , pest control "etc.

I had a pop at lads on YOU TUBE ,who put a clip up of two dogs coursing a hare, from a kickup , the ground was covered in deep snow, they talked about it like it was some accomplishment,I said it was unsporting and was accused of being an anti.

To many w*****s,and wannabees in the game now.

I saw that clip they got plenty of stick for that and rightly so, they thought it was fine though an that there dogs where summat special.

CU%TS :thumbs:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have more respect for them if they were honest about it and said" I dont give a f**k about seasons ,or fair slips, I just want to chase hares ,and the more I catch however they are caught,the

they can call themselves what they want, in me eyes and any real hunters their nothing but wankers, with shite dogs and have something to prove, over compensating for having a small cock i reckon.

no animal should hunted out of season, theirs just no need

should they stop and let them bred for next season.As they said on the irish hare topic hares are making a come back in some areas. Whats your views on this topic mostily for the irish lads.

you know the questions to ask its not fair to run a hair in summer and most people that do it dont have a dog that can run a good winter hare but what about the lads that have killed the hares in the snow this winter is that not as bad if not worse and a lot of lads have done it an braged about it my dogs killed 4 - 5 or 6 winter hares

heard about them to was waiting for some 1 to put it up r i would have got it in some time.these boys are here killed 10 r 12 in 2 foot of snow.But came on here said they are only in it for the sport no sport in killing fat hares. :thumbs:

cant beleive the top coursing in belfast are at this caper

theres also one or two big names over here going out and getting double figures in the deep snow. Brave men. :thumbdown:

double figures!!! Big names..... should be named and shamed :thumbdown: No excuse for summer hunters or deep snow.

Most people hunt the hare in the summer its with pups 10 - 11 months old to get them few easy kills and its not there spots they go to but hot spots where there is loads hares but you not aloud on them.

now thats an awful statement for a coursing man to make i take it [bANNED TEXT] from belfast :sick:

Most people hunt the hare in the summer its with pups 10 - 11 months old to get them few easy kills and its not there spots they go to but hot spots where there is loads hares but you not aloud on them.

now thats an awful statement for a coursing man to make i take it [bANNED TEXT] from belfast :sick:

One not coursing man am a hunting man l don't just go after the one thing weekend week out not my thing.

Its not just in Ireland this happens its all over the uk just go on to you tube and have look how many people are running in the summer and most time its not even with pups.

It happens no point saying it does not because it does and on the lamp and in the snow hares hunted fair or not for some people its just about the kill and nothing more simple.

Not ever one gives the hare that law or rules most coursing or singles handed men would if there is hare summer snow lamp, 1,2,3,4 dogs on it they don't care as look as its caught :thumbs:

One not coursing man am a hunting man l don't just go after the one thing weekend week out not my thing.

Its not just in Ireland this happens its all over the uk just go on to you tube and have look how many people are running in the summer and most time its not even with pups.

It happens no point saying it does not because it does and on the lamp and in the snow hares hunted fair or not for some people its just about the kill and nothing more simple.

Not ever one gives the hare that law or rules most coursing or singles handed men would if there is hare summer snow lamp, 1,2,3,4 dogs on it they don't care as look as its caught :thumbs:

are you drunk mr :blink:

Dont drink what am saying is the truth if is not say something and by way you must be on the wine again as your talking double :toast:

Dont drink what am saying is the truth if is not say something and by way you must be on the wine again as your talking double :toast:

:alcoholic: :yes:

only kill what you need and well killing pregnant does or easy hareas well could be a confidence booster for ayong charge for some but to me sep to start of march has always been the eason you no when the summer hunters start march onwards as the local police start catching more people traveling for a run ,there still people at it as we speak , something you do as a youngster and should learn as an adult ,the only way you could stop it is have agame season for them caut out of season high penalties ,simple as ,uphere the hares are not carrying young till march onwards usaly all depends the winter ,its afunny debate cause if i want ahre for the pot no body or silly laws would stop me but i wouldnt kill numbers when there not at there best ,as i look at it the harder the game the better the dog has to be and thtas what its about breed train and see how they turn out

good coursing men give it law and leave them from the end feb to bred the numbers men are a law onto them selves.

good coursing men give it law and leave them from the end feb to bred the numbers men are a law onto them selves.

Your right there but as l said not everyone is into the singles handed coursing there just in for the kill.

If that means 3 dogs on it and few people standing at the gates they will as long as the hare is caught.Goes on all over the place but people just seem to think that because they run September till start march and give the hare law that everyone else does will they dont.

sommer monthes for fishing.put the magots tha run hares in sommer on a hook and drown em.

hares ANYWHERE should be left alone, out of season. :thumbdown:

LOOK,S LIKE YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR WAY,S MR OR IS IT AGE CATCHING UP WITH YOU
  • Like 1