killing next years sport!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lamp all year round; and they will answer your question with "pest control", "will lose my permission", etc. But the fact is; they just WANT to !!   Cheers.

Devils advocate might say if you did the job well enough and didnt over stretch yourself landwise. . . .. then you should be able to get the job done during the winter months.   But then again all

some people like running rock hard ground cleaning rabbits etc full of young and milk, but not for me but each to there own

would really like too know why the f**k are people still lamping rabbits this time of the year!?!?! all you could possibly be doing is killing next years sport! :wallbash:

Not if it's not sport. Different strokes for different folks. If you ARE just doing it from sport and it IS reducing the numbers . . .. then your foolish.

because some of us don't just hunt for sport and are asked by the land owners to get rid of the population :wallbash:

Devils advocate might say if you did the job well enough and didnt over stretch yourself landwise. . . .. then you should be able to get the job done during the winter months.

But then again all land is different.

At the end of the day, if folk are just walking the land, poaching, they don't care, and if folk are hunting their permission, you shouldn't care. So either way. . . .

• Like 1

because some of us don't just hunt for sport and are asked by the land owners to get rid of the population :wallbash:

Devils advocate might say if you did the job well enough and didnt over stretch yourself landwise. . . .. then you should be able to get the job done during the winter months.

But then again all land is different.

At the end of the day, if folk are just walking the land, poaching, they don't care, and if folk are hunting their permission, you shouldn't care. So either way. . . .

:thumbs::thumbs:

im on about people i know who go out doing the same thing as me, for sport and for the dogs... not too control the population, i have a farm where im asked too get rid of the lot of rabbit there nd i am doing so but poachers like myself do it every night of the year i really cant see the point, its not asif weve got that many rabbits here anyhow so when it comes too breeding if anything we should help the rabbits breed by keeping down other pests

Guest joball

Some lamp all year round; and they will answer your question with "pest control", "will lose my permission", etc. But the fact is; they just WANT to !!

Cheers.

hit the nail on the head there my friend.

There is another way of looking at it... Rabbits are £4.99 at my local game dealer, and go for £2.50 each in the pubs and clubs. So, some may be doing it for more than sport or because the farmer wants them to !! I wouldn't blame any one for lamping if it was helping pay their bills and keep food on their table !

Cheers.

There is another way of looking at it... Rabbits are £4.99 at my local game dealer, and go for £2.50 each in the pubs and clubs. So, some may be doing it for more than sport or because the farmer wants them to !! I wouldn't blame any one for lamping if it was helping pay their bills and keep food on their table !

Cheers.

4.99 jesus you nearly have to pay lads to take them off you over here.I agree if lads are doin it to pay bills cause i know for a fact il do anythin to put food on my familys table and keep a roof over our heads

Cheers.

4.99 jesus you nearly have to pay lads to take them off you over here.I agree if lads are doin it to pay bills cause i know for a fact il do anythin to put food on my familys table and keep a roof over our heads

Same game dealer,, half a hare £4.99, squirrel £2.99, woodie £2.99. So you can see why some lads don't stop for "summer" !

Cheers

Cheers.

Same game dealer,, half a hare £4.99, squirrel £2.99, woodie £2.99. So you can see why some lads don't stop for "summer" !

Cheers

:thumbs: