dog food

hi every one i was just wondering wat food do you feed your puppies i have fed mine on royal canning before now and beta grayhound but that royal canning is hell of a lot of money but it does make a difference in the dog and the way it reacts to you but i was just wondering is there anything els you recomend i will be getting deerhound grayhound june time look forward to ur replys thanks dan

tripe and betta puppy all ways worked for mine.

I get full chickens (half per day), beef mince, stewing steak, turkey, and a couple of times a week liver or kidney, all from tesco. During the season rabbits aswell. No problems with worms, just worm them regularly.

u must have deep pockets haha if u get in contact with ur local greyhound track im sure they will sell u chicken mince and its afordable ,30 blocks for a tenner :thumbs:

thing you notice the most when feeding pure meat either cooked or raw is lot less shits all think about it even in the expensive dry foods its only 25% meat the rest is bulking agents to make the dog feel full they then just shit it out hence loads of shit! just meat cooked or raw and its a lot less they break it down and not much is less also they dont smell from the arse end if you get my drift

mince chicken 20p per pound, comes in 10 pound frozen blocks.

if anyone needs any in the south wales area let me know. cheers dai

hey dai can you by any chance get the mince chicken in small packs i used to get them 30 blocks for £10.00

hey dai can you by any chance get the mince chicken in small packs i used to get them 30 blocks for £10.00

sorry thats the way they are at the moment. i may be able to sort some smaller blocks out if there was enough interest,

what weight was the packs you used to get? cheers dai

sorry thats the way they are at the moment. i may be able to sort some smaller blocks out if there was enough interest,

what weight was the packs you used to get? cheers dai

i think they were 1kg blocks

Guest reload

hi every one i was just wondering wat food do you feed your puppies i have fed mine on royal canning before now and beta grayhound but that royal canning is hell of a lot of money but it does make a difference in the dog and the way it reacts to you but i was just wondering is there anything els you recomend i will be getting deerhound grayhound june time look forward to ur replys thanks dan

Feed fresh food, you will notice the improvement in your dogs health and condition and its often cheaper. :thumbs: