Lamping in quiet weather

Hi folks just thought i'd ask a quick question, I've got two goo permissions for rabbit shooting that did well with my silenced .410 when we had a bit wind. Ive got the cz 452 .22lr now but the weather has been really calm so I havn't bothered going out. does everyone else only go out for rabbits when the wind picks up a bit or should I get stuck in on these calm nights. Ps its a couple of golf courses for pest control permission where I really need to keep the numbers down to keep them happy? Could do with advice as I don't really want to end up with loads of even more lamp shy bunnies than they already are.

get out there, have always found golf course rabbits to be less affraid of us, as they are so used to golfers walking around, whatever the weather, even if you get a couple of bad nights, at least the groundsman will know you have been trying, rather than only seeing you now and again, we hit the golf course minutes after the last golfer leaves, just before dusk,

Well I got myself out with the .22 last night for the first time and enjoyed myself, It was so calm you could hear the fabric of my apparently silent clothing rustling, Not a lot about but gave me a good chance to get used to the cz. Bagged two bunnies missed three. Should have been a better bag but judging range and making sure there was a back stop caused me to hesitate on numerous occasions, and then the lamp battery died on me I'm sure the missus has been using it to walk the dogs this week lol.