waterford hound terrier lucher show

Guest dee mac

Good stuff salmon, should be make good as last yr was..

... Pa

ANY THING ON THE SAT BEFORE SHOW.ANY SHOW ON IN THE AREA ,

yea loads of drinking terrier show not the same unless you ve a hangover imo :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dee if your down look out for big Jellybean haven,t heard from him from when he

got married in Jan .

jimmy i dont know jelly bean id know him too see i think but would nt be friendly with him maybe you ve me mixed up with someone else.

Think you know Thee Big Lad now Dee , :tongue2: ,somebody told me he can drink 30 pints of porter . :laugh:

yes i have you now jimmy dont know about me drinking 30 pints of porter but i sure will give it a good go the saturday night before the show

DEE im saying big Jelly should be able to drink 30 pints of porter :tongue2: :tongue2: if the wife lets him out . :D

yea i know what your saying jimmy but i meant ill give it a go myself but think i ll be found wanting around number 10 or 11 :laugh::laugh::laugh: god loves a tryer :yes::laugh:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell us more what did you expect looking in the ring without laying a hand on a dog --- truthfull if you where truthfull you`d have posted under your normal user name instead of coming on as a newbie

yes i have you now jimmy dont know about me drinking 30 pints of porter but i sure will give it a good go the saturday night before the show

was prob a valid point you made truthfull but the new user name was a bit childish if you ve something too say just say it as i said we all have are opinions weather we be judges or paying public and

... Pa

yea loads of drinking terrier show not the same unless you ve a hangover imo :laugh::laugh::laugh:

got married in Jan .

jimmy i dont know jelly bean id know him too see i think but would nt be friendly with him maybe you ve me mixed up with someone else.

Think you know Thee Big Lad now Dee , :tongue2: ,somebody told me he can drink 30 pints of porter . :laugh:

DEE im saying big Jelly should be able to drink 30 pints of porter :tongue2: :tongue2: if the wife lets him out . :D

yea i know what your saying jimmy but i meant ill give it a go myself but think i ll be found wanting around number 10 or 11 :laugh::laugh::laugh: god loves a tryer :yes::laugh:

geting close now lads looking forward to seeing nuttall judgeing

... Pa

got married in Jan .

well hog ,someone started another thread about the show looking for directions to the field i think i gave them the right directions ,you might take a look at it just in case iv the wrong field

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/202950-waterford/page__p__2059111__fromsearch__1#entry2059111

... Pa

got married in Jan .

Brian nuttall .......who is he ,herd the name before HA HA HA :hmm:

what the direction if i was coming from cork????????

come through kilmeaden viilage and head straight in the cork road heading for the city.When you leave kilmeaden village the field is about 3 mile out the road on the right hand side pal you cant miss it if you go straight through kilmeaden village .Id say it will be well sign posted

what the direction if i was coming from cork????????

come through kilmeaden viilage and head straight in the cork road heading for the city.When you leave kilmeaden village the field is about 3 mile out the road on the right hand side pal you cant miss it if you go straight through kilmeaden village .Id say it will be well sign posted

thank you very much scent :thumbs: that helped 100% :signthankspin: