In a camera mood

some nice pictures moll ,you,ve got your full their how many animals 2 you have ,etc dogs,cats,chickens,birds,any others i missed lol wish i had the land and time ,credit 2 you moll all your animals are in top condition :thumbs:

Tell me that cats not on a walk with you Moll.......... :tongue2:

Cracking photos.. :thumbs:

I'd rather be seen walking with a cat than a sheep :icon_eek: ohhh, I forgot about your tendancies Lab :kiss:

Its a well known fact that the further north you go then sheep bumming is a nnatural past time........where you at again?... :tongue2:

I'd rather be seen walking with a cat than a sheep :icon_eek: ohhh, I forgot about your tendancies Lab :kiss:

Its a well known fact that the further north you go then sheep bumming is a nnatural past time........where you at again?... :tongue2:

Ohhhh I get it..... your revealing the real reason your going to Pitlochry lol... where did you go last year on your birthday??? Anyway, stop hijacking this thread lol.

Ohhhh I get it..... your revealing the real reason your going to Pitlochry lol... where did you go last year on your birthday??? Anyway, stop hijacking this thread lol.

PMSL...........always fancied John o groats ye know..... :whistling:

PMSL...........always fancied John o groats ye know..... :whistling:

Load of pish mate, Hotels been shut for years lol

: Superb pics Moll the pics and the dogs are a credit to you .Doubt you'll ever see a pic of my lad with a cat in the same pic (unless its in his mouth :icon_eek: )

Stoaty

Dogs never touch their own cat, infact the big idiot cries like a baby when the cat bites his tail/ear :icon_redface::doh:

But the farm ferals are a different animal altogether in the dogs minds.

Same with pheasants, wont touch them in the garden, but fair game outside.

Edited by Moll.