dogs chewing kennel

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use dexion the racking self stuff round the doors on one of mine - mind you he`s ate his winter box tried him on big old bones but he prefers the taste of new timber he demolishes a winter box every year.... even his stainless steel water bowl looks like he had a hammer to it..

how often do you apply it mate

If you are making a small one you could build a brick kennel. We built one years ago and it took about 3 hours, including the wooden door and felted wooden roof that opened; it was 3 feet by 3 feet by 3 feet. Mind you the one we made was for two terriers, so you might need it larger.

I haven't made an wooden outdoor one mind, so i am not trying to make out i am a kennel expert, before anyone moans at me.

Edited by Tomm Parr

i use dexion the racking self stuff round the doors on one of mine - mind you he`s ate his winter box tried him on big old bones but he prefers the taste of new timber he demolishes a winter box every year.... even his stainless steel water bowl looks like he had a hammer to it..

dexion its angled steel racking - been on 4 years ..

If you are making a small one you could build a brick kennel. We built one years ago and it took about 3 hours, including the wooden door and felted wooden roof; it was 3 feet by 3 feet by 3 feet. Mind you the one we made was for two terriers, so you might need it larger.

I haven't made an wooden outdoor one mind, so i am not trying to make out i am a kennel expert, before anyone moans at me.

its going to be like a garage 1 half bedding erea then outside kennel pal with room inside for a wee frezer and hanging stuff to many nosey neighbours

If you are making a small one you could build a brick kennel. We built one years ago and it took about 3 hours, including the wooden door and felted wooden roof; it was 3 feet by 3 feet by 3 feet. Mind you the one we made was for two terriers, so you might need it larger.

its going to be like a garage 1 half bedding erea then outside kennel pal with room inside for a wee frezer and hanging stuff to many nosey neighbours

A grander scheme than ours by the sounds of it. good luck

dexion its angled steel racking - been on 4 years ..

cheers mate something along the lines of the chew strips