Ratting with Owen Vining

zini

Hi Pipa,

The NV scope I was using was a Yukon NVRS-F 2.5 and the extra IR is like Si said like daylight but green.

Owen

thanks buddy, ill look into the yukon range seem decent NV.S for what i want?

chris

Awesome shooting. Hopefully me n wor kid will have photos of a similar nature this weekend when we visit the new permission ;)

I have the Yukon Sentinel 2.5x50 with Yukon 100mW add on IR and its an awesome bit of kit for the cost. Im on the lookout for a doubler for it if anyone spots one for sale too ;)

Darryl

hi si,great shooting from both of you,its nice to get back on here to see whats happening,i have not been on for a while,still been shooting through the winter so i am keeping my hand in,much harder this time of year not so much cover but gives you some good skills trying to get near you quarry without them seeing you....cold and wet but great fun...have a slut for all them rats bud...cheers symon...:thumbs:

Hi Si,

Well it was a real good night.

When you left this morning Mark me and my grandad we were plinking cans at 80 metres.

Thanks for a good night shooting and see you when you get back from Canada.

Thanks Mark aswell.

Owen

nice shooting bud....thats alot of rats....

cheers symon :thumbs: have a slut point....

well done lads top shooting it must have been heaven .hard to find them places nowadays

I am very lucky my uncle Mark (mark vining) is the Farm Manager at Newbottle Farm,

So we go up there as often as we can and its great for ratting also for bunnies.

Owen

Awesome shooting. Hopefully me n wor kid will have photos of a similar nature this weekend when we visit the new permission ;)

I have the Yukon Sentinel 2.5x50 with Yukon 100mW add on IR and its an awesome bit of kit for the cost. Im on the lookout for a doubler for it if anyone spots one for sale too ;)

Darryl

hi marksman, thinking of getting a sentinal? whats a doubler, and the cost of a 100mw IR??

chris

Edited by pipa