• 3 months later...

any 1 got a half x bull nr sheffield that fancys puting it over my saluki bull grey??180480_1731300696348_1653427182_1648902_8046815_n.jpg

to be fare you have only just got the dog so why would you want to put anything over it before you know what it can do how old is she ?

Because he's a peddlar :big_boss:

• Like 4

any 1 got a half x bull nr sheffield that fancys puting it over my saluki bull grey??180480_1731300696348_1653427182_1648902_8046815_n.jpg

to be fare you have only just got the dog so why would you want to put anything over it before you know what it can do how old is she ?

Because he's a peddlar :big_boss:

mark thas got a litter down all ready use ya loaf man not avin a go but ffs

You have just had a load of shit about the bull bitch you just got now your wanting to pup this one your a bell end mate your in it for the money and not the dogs welfare

Hi mate,

that was an old post, months ago.

But good on FukTheBan for bringing it back up,it helps us with short memories to remember who the messers are.

Yours in sport pernod

You have just had a load of shit about the bull bitch you just got now your wanting to pup this one your a bell end mate your in it for the money and not the dogs welfare

Hi mate,

that was an old post, months ago.

But good on FukTheBan for bringing it back up,it helps us with short memories to remember who the messers are.

Yours in sport pernod

:thumbs:

your not doing yourself any favors....your goin to get a name as a messer and a dog deeler,work the dogs you got,enjoy them and when they are proven and you are in need of a pup pick the best bitch you can find,cover her with the best dog and keep a pup back,nowt down for breeding for breeding sake,atb

must be a piss take

I would love to meet this guy he must be taking the piss if not mark send me a pm and i will give you my fone number and we can talk because i think your a prick who doesnt give a shit about his dogs your in it for the coin sort yaself out