let see your collie greys pics

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a few pics of my 3/4 bred Collie Greyhound. He's my third Hancock puppy - the first two I had way back in the 80s and 90s were by Taffy and Richard Jones. I had some of the best fun I've ever had with my two old dogs - the Taffy pup is my avatar pic and was the best dog I've ever had. This new pup is 7 months old next week. He's sired by Kubla and is 25 and a quarter inches at the shoulder and weighs 54lbs. He is fanatical about retrieving, jumps like you'd expect and want a dog to jump. And I'm sure he'll provide both myself and my son Jack with some great sport in the future.

post-57287-0-03252900-1301819076_thumb.jpg

post-57287-0-20150700-1301819127_thumb.jpg

post-57287-0-48610300-1301819165_thumb.jpg

post-57287-0-78764500-1301819189_thumb.jpg

post-57287-0-96017700-1301819220_thumb.jpg

Good luck to ya Borderscot,..young Jack, and a young Jukel,..that is a deadly combination... :yes:

Thanks chalkwarren - yeah Jack's pretty excited. He'd been at me for a couple of years, after looking at some photos of my old dogs, to get another running dog but I made him wait until he was 13. So the week before his 13th birthday in December we bought the puppy. If I'm honest I'm as excited as he is. I hadn't had a big dog for nearly 15 years since my merle 3/4 died. I'd kinda forgotten how much they take over your life - and we're really pleased with him. Roll on next winter.

Thanks chalkwarren - yeah Jack's pretty excited. He'd been at me for a couple of years, after looking at some photos of my old dogs, to get another running dog but I made him wait until he was 13. So the week before his 13th birthday in December we bought the puppy. If I'm honest I'm as excited as he is. I hadn't had a big dog for nearly 15 years since my merle 3/4 died. I'd kinda forgotten how much they take over your life - and we're really pleased with him. Roll on next winter.

borderscot is that the verteesh in the pic with the lad holding the dog,he looks a cracker best of luck :thumbs:

CLASSIC BRED 3/4 GREY 1/4 COLLIES` 2011-03-0518-14-57_0089.jpg2011-02-2712-21-41_0074.jpg

very nice mate the 2 in bottom pick are they litter mates?

that was in 94 when i judged the Downpatrick Show, in Northern Ireland. Littermates from a collie x sire named FLASH owned by M G., handy dog on a fox :thumbs:

would you compare the quality of photos fm those days

Good luck to ya Borderscot,..young Jack, and a young Jukel,..that is a deadly combination... :yes:

borderscot is that the verteesh in the pic with the lad holding the dog,he looks a cracker best of luck :thumbs:

Yeah, that's the Vertish. He's a nice pup.

cracking borderscot,said to the mrs is that the vertish nd she said,i dont think so,thought id ask :thumbs: the pup looks like its coming on, bonny dog,mines caught his first on tuesday past,wasnt intentionaly out for them as hes only nearly 10months and stil got a bit of growing to do,but he did good turned it and scooped it up,retieved it live to hand from about 100metres so i was well pleased with how hes coming on,hope the young ones sleeping through the night for ya,take care and all the best :thumbs:

Here's a few pics of my 3/4 bred Collie Greyhound. He's my third Hancock puppy - the first two I had way back in the 80s and 90s were by Taffy and Richard Jones. I had some of the best fun I've ever had with my two old dogs - the Taffy pup is my avatar pic and was the best dog I've ever had. This new pup is 7 months old next week. He's sired by Kubla and is 25 and a quarter inches at the shoulder and weighs 54lbs. He is fanatical about retrieving, jumps like you'd expect and want a dog to jump. And I'm sure he'll provide both myself and my son Jack with some great sport in the future.

post-57287-0-03252900-1301819076_thumb.jpg

post-57287-0-20150700-1301819127_thumb.jpg

post-57287-0-48610300-1301819165_thumb.jpg

post-57287-0-78764500-1301819189_thumb.jpg

post-57287-0-96017700-1301819220_thumb.jpg

HERE`S TAFFY FOR YOU & GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PUP :thumbs:

2011-02-1219-21-51_0013.jpg

cracking borderscot,said to the mrs is that the vertish nd she said,i dont think so,thought id ask :thumbs: the pup looks like its coming on, bonny dog,mines caught his first on tuesday past,wasnt intentionaly out for them as hes only nearly 10months and stil got a bit of growing to do,but he did good turned it and scooped it up,retieved it live to hand from about 100metres so i was well pleased with how hes coming on,hope the young ones sleeping through the night for ya,take care and all the best :thumbs:

Hey great stuff - wee one's great almost sleeping thru. Which is a good thing. PM me eh?