A question to the coursing guys

make yourown asumptions and not glean other peoples knowledge you tit

Maybe i am making assumtions, you're right, i shouldn't do, but like i said i'm new to this and can only go on what i've read. I was asking mainl i nreference to his breeding

Sorry fo being a tit!

Whin you sound like an arsehole. Like the lad said."he's new to it" so why be a c**t? The lad only asked for knowledge on a certain line

And the question he asked was relative to the toppic.

Anyway, carry on lads good reading on this thread...

• Like 1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

p. s. forgot to mention this. its all about getting up with dog getting in car and most important thing of all is HAVING FUN AND ENJOYING IT. dont worry about what he has or what u got with tod

r30 years of breeding.Salukis bred into old fashioned rough lurchers ,then the best to the best or a sticker to a speedy one to complement each other t get what weve got now,dogs with everything

I only make jibes at stupid off the mark comments ! I dont claim to be an expert but do know a bit about a coursing dog.Yeah my old mongrels win matches,but Something purpose bred is not a mongrel.You

Maybe i am making assumtions, you're right, i shouldn't do, but like i said i'm new to this and can only go on what i've read. I was asking mainl i nreference to his breeding

Sorry fo being a tit!

Whin you sound like an arsehole. Like the lad said."he's new to it" so why be a c**t? The lad only asked for knowledge on a certain line

Thanks mate - i really enjoy reading what you lot have to say, facinating stuff - don't want to piss anyone off...

• Like 1

Sorry fo being a tit!

Thanks mate - i really enjoy reading what you lot have to say, facinating stuff - don't want to piss anyone off...

Batter in Hamish, I started the thread so you have my permission to write what you want on this thread lol :thumbs:

• Like 1

Sorry fo being a tit!

Batter in Hamish, I started the thread so you have my permission to write what you want on this thread lol :thumbs:

Just question but when people ask what the likes off Dancer was out off why is it always names in the coursing world but not what is actually what is in the dog if that makes sense :thumbs:

Sorry fo being a tit!

Just question but when people ask what the likes off Dancer was out off why is it always names in the coursing world but not what is actually what is in the dog if that makes sense :thumbs:

You mean like instead of saying 1/2 saluki 1/2 grey, they'll say he was out of show stopper and ballistic!!

Sorry fo being a tit!

You mean like instead of saying 1/2 saluki 1/2 grey, they'll say he was out of show stopper and ballistic!!

Yea that is what l mean when the write dogs name why not beside put what is in the dog just for exp SANDY ( 1/2 saluki 1/2 grey ) so we now what was in the dogs like off snowy foxy etc jsut for the people who want know more or learn more about dogs like this :thumbs:

Sorry fo being a tit!

Yea that is what l mean when the write dogs name why not beside put what is in the dog just for exp SANDY ( 1/2 saluki 1/2 grey ) so we now what was in the dogs like off snowy foxy etc jsut for the people who want know more or learn more about dogs like this :thumbs:

Take note Optimus :tongue2:

Sorry fo being a tit!

IM HAPPY BEING A NAME DROPPER BAW8)

:thumbs: I think to be honest, their isn't much variation in the breeding from what I see..... pretty much pure bred or first crosses...... I maybe wrong though.

Sorry fo being a tit!

it would be near impossible to put snowy and foxys breed down in percentages the line goes back 40 years or more, of best to best breeding you would have to go back a long way to find a pure greyhound and even a good few gens to find a pure saluki

• Like 1

Sorry fo being a tit!

we re way past that!The fractions of different breeds dont count anymore,its type to type ,the coursing world know lines and how they run .The lurcher world will catch up eventually

• Like 1

:thumbs: I think to be honest, their isn't much variation in the breeding from what I see..... pretty much pure bred or first crosses...... I maybe wrong though.

yeah, your miles off!

so what is it really would like to know :thumbs:

yeah, your miles off!

miles off eh, miles would suggest there is corgi in there lol. Well tell us then stubblerash, or don't you know?

yeah, your miles off!

so what is it really would like to know :thumbs:

r30 years of breeding.Salukis bred into old fashioned rough lurchers ,then the best to the best or a sticker to a speedy one to complement each other t get what weve got now,dogs with everything

• Like 2