Any good samaritins willing to fill my 400cc rapid bottle

May be a longshot but just bought another rapid and got three empty bottles and itching to try it out tonight or tomorrow and my dive bottle is getting tested and probably wont be back till monday.

i have a smaller dive bottle in test but let the filling adapter go with a rapid i sold a few weeks ago, i have a gauge that the bottle screws onto but only fits bigger dive bottles as my little bottle has a built in gauge and hose.

i'm in sunderland and could anybody who's willing to fill 1 or all of them please pm or text me on 07799761990, many thanks and ATB, liam.. couple of quid for your air as a shop would charge anyway but they dont fill them anymore.

Pumps are not that bad, it is the last 10 bar that is the worst to pump, besides, it stops noodle arms lol!

three empty buddy bottles atleast one of wich is 400cc, thats no fun moley lol

I guess when your divers bottles run out you just pump them back up do you? :laugh: :laugh:

.atb. .ste.

May be a longshot but just bought another rapid and got three empty bottles and itching to try it out tonight or tomorrow and my dive bottle is getting tested and probably wont be back till monday.

i have a smaller dive bottle in test but let the filling adapter go with a rapid i sold a few weeks ago, i have a gauge that the bottle screws onto but only fits bigger dive bottles as my little bottle has a built in gauge and hose.

i'm in sunderland and could anybody who's willing to fill 1 or all of them please pm or text me on 07799761990, many thanks and ATB, liam.. couple of quid for your air as a shop would charge anyway but they dont fill them anymore.

nightmare [bANNED TEXT] ive just lent my rapid and charging kit out to my pal or i would ov charged it no probs and am in sunderland. only have my stirrup pump to hand to charge my ultra hope you get sorted

Cheers headshot, sorted now thanks.

Ha ha, Pav I owe you three 400cc bottles worth of air, give me a shout next time your chips are too hot and I'll come and blow on them for you. Either all three are leaking or the the gun is knackered, soon as I put the bottles on it dumps the air.

Yes, had that problem with my Super Ten, filled the damned bottle up, screwed it on and then air started leaking round the air bottle seal, the black o ring washer on the bottle! The wife had a similar O ring that went in the magazine of her S200 and she had a couple of spares, so she lent me one, put it on, refilled bottle, tightened up and no air leak! If all 3 bottles are a similar age, the washers may have hardened and not be working, swapping the o ring worked for me!