it fired bout 70 or 80 shots last weekend, then went away for the week, put a pellet in the magazine there just tonight, it clicked but no real noise, magazine empty but pellet didnt leave barrell, i can see pellet just beyond th first seal, its still int bloody barrell. Dont know what to do.

Why get the gunsmith to remove the pellet? Get it charged, close the bolt and fire it in a safe direction. The pellet isn't fired from the magazine, it's pushed from the magazine into the barrel when the bolt is closed. This is the way it's supposed to work.

If you've not had it long, take it back to where you got it from, sounds like an air leak.

ok mate, thanks for the advice. i bought it off someone off gunstar second hand so no chance of taking it back. I will take it to get filled on saturday morning and go from there, if there is a leak, i will have to get that sorted, hope nothing too major or wallet emptying.

There's a few on here who shoot/have shot the Falcon, they might be able to help you. Most leak issues are just o-ring issues, so cheap to fix, as long as you're happy to do a bit of stripping yourself.

Even if it was bought privately, second hand, they can't misrepresent it. If they've sold it as good working order and it isn't, I'd be talking to them and asking for a contribution to any repair costs.

well the lad claimed he had seals done the week i got it, because i wanted to get it on the wednesday but couldnt collect until the friday as he said it was in the gun smiths getting the new seal kit. i couldnt strip it myself due to inexperience so will have to pay to get it repaired unfortunately, any idea of rough cost?

well the lad claimed he had seals done the week i got it, because i wanted to get it on the wednesday but couldnt collect until the Friday as he said it was in the gun smiths getting the new seal kit. i couldnt strip it myself due to inexperience so will have to pay to get it repaired unfortunately, any idea of rough cost?

seals are really simple to change on an fn19 and can be bought here

a strip guide is here make sure the air cylinder is empty! sounds like it is.

i did mine the other week with some allan keys and a pair of mole grips (with a strip of inner tube to protect gun) and was simple to do. if you don't fancy that then its best to send to falcon, i hope this helped atb tom.