do not like letting my dog jump

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the BAFTA for best short video clip goes to................. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: And here are the nominees.......black dogs for dog jumping no.1.............black dogs for dog jumping no.2......etc etc etc :toast::toast:

What dogs are you working fellas

Simo works Chihauhaus.....but they could still jump that f*****g wall!!..... :D

i've only read the 1st page, and dont get what it is all about.... As for people saying, "dont let them do this or do that, i've seen it happen" We all have! I have also seen people cross the road and get knocked down, but i still do it.

How can you really think that you can go out hunting, and have a dog that cant jump! Is this post a piss take?

i've only read the 1st page, and dont get what it is all about.... As for people saying, "dont let them do this or do that, i've seen it happen" We all have! I have also seen people cross the road and get knocked down, but i still do it.

How can you really think that you can go out hunting, and have a dog that cant jump! Is this post a piss take?

Just a thread about the dangers of jumping to me

true mate my bitch is ok at jumping but there is some fences i will lift her over

did you have a look out last night mate

i am off out on the moors with my pup and bitch if you are up for it bring your pup up run a few rabbits

and i will vid it nice two get someone else not just my dogs

true mate my bitch is ok at jumping but there is some fences i will lift her over

i am off out on the moors with my pup and bitch if you are up for it bring your pup up run a few rabbits

this is where i am going in a bit with my pup good bit fun for the pups

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQUEcc4U8_0

I agree with runforyourlife - serious hunting and a dog that can't jump is a bit of a no go really. Of course it's dangerous but that just goes with the territory. Lifting a dog over a fence or a wall is perhaps an admission that you have failed to teach it to jump competently???

nah didnt get out mate and i was at a wedding all day sat at redworth some very nice areas i seen up there :whistling:

do you lads not let you dogs jump

put it this way for you lot jumping bad fence where your dog could get hurt

or do you life your dog over it

drystone walls, are the only thing i dont like my dog to jump, can be very dangerous. And standing on the top, would be the last thing i want my dog to do :yes: fence+gates 100% better.!

7.jpg

if my dog jump stright over i would have a nice vet bill mate dog would land on a fence

fence+gates at the overside mate

for fucks sake is this kid for real???? :laugh: