Nothing left

Stick to yer fishin you !!! lol

You know that my ferrets are fed a mix of meat and dry, and are in top condition, so dry has it`s place. Any one who buys in boxes of minced barf is doing the same as someone who buys in dry. Using a ready made feed for the ferrets..

I also think that if folk want a pet ferret, fair play to them, it`s not our place to say they cant. But thats a whole new thread.

Stubby. If someone is using two usernames, they should be outed,,or banned!! not many healthy reasons for being a sneaky rat really.

Specially if your a SSPCA grass.

I'd rather see someone with a pet ferret than a pet rat.

I just worked out that i need roughly 260-312 carcass a year to give mine one every day 5-6 days a week. So that's not actually that many bunnies you need to catch or freezer space to feed them almost a rabbit a day. :thumbs:

I work on the principal i need fifty rabbits a month just to feed the animals ,be better buying in and selling the rabbits if i didn't get thirty pence for them censored.gif

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright matey boy, no one here has a problem with you hating on folk that are cruel to their ferrets, we all hate that. What got you the abuse, was straight off the bat claiming that anyone who fed a

Best food for ferrets is dried and it works out the cheapest. They can also have chicken, liver, rabbit, mince and the odd boiled egg but not too often as it can make there fur fall out. Personally i

Works out cheaper ?? Than free stuff you get in the field which also contains free liver kidney and hearts ,?? You been on the piss today , lol

Posted Images

stubby' timestamp='1301880893' post='2002450']

I was going to delete this, after reading through 8 plus pages of crap, but I thought Id leave it up, as the one thing I hate more than text talk, is members with more than one user name, I cant see any reason for it, other than to stir up trouble, rather than spill the beans on russ???? other name, Ill keep watching, finger poised over the big red button :thumbdown:

I think i know who your on about but if your no banning him are his deleting his other user names and maybe suspend him for a week ????