Nothing left

What I find really funny in this thread is, that no one has picked up on your ferrets. It is quite possible that they both have Waardenburgs syndrome. The one at the front has one of the major symptoms of Waardenburgs in the white stripe that is running down the middle of its head, it is very faint but it is there. Without seeing the ferrets from all angles it is impossible to say for sure.

TC

Edited by tiercel

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright matey boy, no one here has a problem with you hating on folk that are cruel to their ferrets, we all hate that. What got you the abuse, was straight off the bat claiming that anyone who fed a

Best food for ferrets is dried and it works out the cheapest. They can also have chicken, liver, rabbit, mince and the odd boiled egg but not too often as it can make there fur fall out. Personally i

Works out cheaper ?? Than free stuff you get in the field which also contains free liver kidney and hearts ,?? You been on the piss today , lol

Posted Images

What the hell is that forgive my ignorance

Waardenburg Syndrome is a genetic disorder that is rare in humans, but more common in some animals – the ferret being one of them. There are four types of Waardenburg Syndrome. The ferret is affected by Types 1 & 2.

If a ferret is affected with Waardenburg Syndrome then it can have any of the following symptoms:

> White stripe along the top of its head

> White toes and white knees,

> Wide set eyes

> Slightly flatter skull than normal ferrets (although this would be hardly noticeable).

> Deafness

Cleft palates can be a sign of Waardenburgs too although this is not as common (and there are various other reasons for cleft palates).

Colours linked to Waardenburgs are silvers, black-eyed-whites, blazes (which have badger-type markings with a white stripe down the middle of the head) and pandas (which have an entirely white head and neck area with no mask).

That is just a rough outline of Waardenburgs. Plenty more reading here. http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sa=X&ei=r5WTTaqaPISX8QOWiO3mAw&sqi=2&ved=0CBUQBSgA&q=Waardenburg+in+ferrets&spell=1&fp=bd9058593ece8c9b

TC

What the hell is that forgive my ignorance

Not exactrly sure so thought id try look it up. heres results sounds like some of my ferrets have ... albino and deathness lol :tongue2:

Waardenburg syndrome is a group of inherited conditions characterized by deafness and partial albinism (pale skin, hair, and eye color).

Edited : Been beaten to it haha

Edited by Bolt

I totally give up you guys research in to the ferrets nutritional needs have come up with the dried food. As for farm animals we need dry food to supplement there food and that's the point i was trying to make that i do feed dry but also feed meat about 3 or 4 times a week as a treat. But was met with talk of drugs and me talking them. I have enjoyed you posts so much and i have been laughing my ass off at you expert opinions but small time wasters like yourselves should stick to talking shit down the pub. Please keep up the posts as they really brighten a hard working mans day.

Cant see why you wld need to feed meat as a treat,??with that dry stuff scientifically formulated recomended by vets ,Your so cruel russel denying them the dry food and giving them that awful meat your not geting lazey are you , must be all the posting you do in the midle of the night chief lol,

Edited by Jamie m

russelpt6 - just for the record, you playing the victim, but you said that dried food was the best and cheapest food for ferrets, when someone disagreed and made a joke you said -

"Wow you guys are funny maybe time to grow up kids. If you cant afford to feed your ferrets properly with a food that is formulated for ferrets maybe its time to give them up. Your kind of attitude tells me that you guys must keep your ferrets in pretty poor condition and maybe its time you had a visit from the r.s.p.c.a. By the way i can buy chudleys for £15.50 for 20kg"

So in the above paragraph, you not only suggested that meat was an improper diet for ferrets, but that feeding them meat was to keep them in poor condition and deserved a visit from the RSPCA.

You then continued to insult folk, call them names, insinuate that they had no job, were stupid etc and continued to threaten to call the RSPCA. You say over and over that my attitude worries you, because you really worry for the health of my ferrets and i obvously treat them poorly?

Whilst at the same time continuing to avoid answering the question posed over and over again - what is it that you believe makes dried food far superior to a natural diet, and what is wrong with feeding a natural diet?

Funnily enough i bet you wont answer that AGAIN.

. . . . . and then you go on to insult peoples dogs. Which is just low.

FXCK

post-51785-0-69435100-1301518859_thumb.jpg

post-51785-0-19084300-1301518902_thumb.jpg

By the way kittlerox that donkey in the picture would get left for dead with my Merle Collie x

and he is 10 year old.

Aye well I,ve got a sal/grey here with shocking fxcking feet but I bet she could still beat your collie x even though it is a merle lol :feck:

FXCK

By the way kittlerox that donkey in the picture would get left for dead with my Merle Collie x

and he is 10 year old.

Aye well I,ve got a sal/grey here with shocking fxcking feet but I bet she could still beat your collie x even though it is a merle lol :feck:

Look mate, everyone knows that merles go faster, so just give up. :laugh:

And for a farmer he has pretty piss poor species recognistion, i'd have sworn that was a dog.

FXCK

and he is 10 year old.

Look mate, everyone knows that merles go faster, so just give up. :laugh:

And for a farmer he has pretty piss poor species recognistion, i'd have sworn that was a dog.

We all know he,s making an ass of himself mate :thumbs: