tuesday night 22,;3,;2011 tv3 10 o clock

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There the fcuking criminals not us,weve been robbed blind by the goverment for years and now they want to take a3way the little bit of pleasure we have left.Im about 37 years diging and i aint gona st

agree with you there mate, how can you say thats cruel. liked it when the presenter said to the antis arent you all just animal loving hipys   you see that bellend at the end saying how cruel cour

they wont stop till they have outlawed all HUNTING because all you will be alowed to do in ten yaers is go to work coz that muppit in number 10 say so .they can ban what they wont to and its up to us

they wont stop till they have outlawed all HUNTING because all you will be alowed to do in ten yaers is go to work coz that muppit in number 10 say so .they can ban what they wont to and its up to us not to stop going hunting . if you stop hunting who wins ?

• Like 1

they can ban wat they like it will just turn me into a crinamal

good luck mate

There the fcuking criminals not us,weve been robbed blind by the goverment for years and now they want to take a3way the little bit of pleasure we have left.Im about 37 years diging and i aint gona stop cause sum c**t in a suit in an office somewhere says its wrong fcuk them.

• Like 5