AULD FIRM PREDICTIONS

Andrew Little.

Gregg Wylde.

John Fleck.

Jamie Ness.

Kyle Hutton.

Danny Wilson.

Alan Hutton.

Most of, if not all of the above have come through the ranks at Rangers. The bottom two have moved onto Liverpool and Spurs for decent money.

Alan Hutton looks a good player....but with every respect none of those are exactly what you would call household names are they.....for 2 clubs of such magnitude you would certainly expect them to produce some big name players.....not sure who the biggest name over the last 10 years would be :hmm:

Gnasher who said they were household names? I was replying to a post where someone said Rangers or Celtic would rather buy than produce home grown players. Most of the above are 20 year old so I wouldn't expect them to be household names.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha tae fecking ha,i see all the whinging has started about how pish the selic were today...cant help but laugh yer ass off at great unwashed thinking they had the treble all but sown up...not so fecki

i hear hes commin back........on the crest of a wave, boom boom, ill get me coat.

i dont like this topic anymore im starting to agree with celtic fans lol

Posted Images