AULD FIRM PREDICTIONS

what happend to the topic rangers an celtic fans for the fist time did not riune a topic about the old firm

get a grip lads with the money the epl teams get rangers an celtic would chalenge for cups what is man u an the rest teams dept

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha tae fecking ha,i see all the whinging has started about how pish the selic were today...cant help but laugh yer ass off at great unwashed thinking they had the treble all but sown up...not so fecki

i hear hes commin back........on the crest of a wave, boom boom, ill get me coat.

i dont like this topic anymore im starting to agree with celtic fans lol

Posted Images

what happend to the topic rangers an celtic fans for the fist time did not riune a topic about the old firm

get a grip lads with the money the epl teams get rangers an celtic would chalenge for cups what is man u an the rest teams dept

:notworthy: Exactly John. They are up to their eye balls in debt in the so called richest league in the world. They have ruined football, there is no turn back now for the over inflated wages and egos....... how can you tell a mediocre player on £150 grand a week, you need to earn the same as a brain surgeon, your weekly wage is now your annual one :blink: Look at the Man city player not wanting to come out for the second half cos it was too cold :blink: This is what they have produced..... let them live with it I say.

Well mate my team are 25 mill in dept in its in all the papers man u are in 750mill an nothing is said thats the diffrence sky is helping the epl an shafting the spl

Exactly mate. They are living on a false economy just like the banks were. It will all come to a sticky end watch and see and when it does they will be looking at our clubs as salvation and I hope we have the balls to tell them to f**k off!!! Your club will be fine mate :thumbs:

Celtic has 2 billionaires who own the club. As for your stokes, fulhams, boltons, exactly what have they won? I used to think you knew what you were talking about when it came to football but it seems not................. Here something for you, not all of us up here want our clubs to go down south, I certainly don't. It would ruin them in that false economy like it has Liverpool, man U, Man City, chelsea.... all living on false economies from guys who don't give a f**k for the clubs as football clubs. All that money in your game and your clubs are still in millions of debt. Your league is the richest in the world and yet you cant compete with Barca. Who is the best player in the world? Does he play for an english club??? naaaa and he never will :boogie:

" I used to think you knew what you were talking about "... strange i dont know you from adam and certainly havent made a mental note of whether you talk sense or not,your a name on an internet screen nothing more nothing less whats with all the character assessments :blink:

Stoke,Fulham,Bolton etc more often than not survive the premiership every year,something Celtic/Rangers would almost definately not do if they was down here.....if you dont want to come down here what you arguing about because we dont particularly want you.....when it comes to footballing success you certainly need us more than we need you !!

Cant compete with Barcelona,....this is how it works in sport....1 person/club are the best at any one time....the rest try to catch them up....at the moment Barcelona are the best, most seasons there are at least 1 English club in the semi final of the champions league so that in itself says English clubs can compete with the best.....so the fact Barcelona are at this time the best means what,Man Utd Chelsea should do what,stop trying ?

As for the best player in the world......whats that got to do with anything ? the best players in world football tend to want to play for the worlds best clubs....whats your point.

The thing i find odd about you Scots is i dont think even you really know what it is you want....your so busy trying to pull the English game apart you fail to accept the reasons your own game is so weak !....ive never heard a Scot say " our game up here is so poor because..........."

Your patriotism shines through Gnasher, well we'll call it "patriotism" since we seem to be half agreeing here..... :whistling:

You mentioned earlier that you thought that Celtic are generally unknown outside of Britain and really you showed a bit of naivity there......surely you dont think that clubs like Stoke, Fulham and Bolton are on a par with the O/F history wise.....?

I'd say you were correct in saying that it would be pure charity to accept the O/F into England but i think the Premiership would benefit from doing so......i'm not sure of away support in the smaller games down south but i can guarentee every away end in the country would be filled to the brim and more likely away fans dotted all around the stadium with another few thousands in the surrounding pubs.........our fans will follow and thats the benefits that the EPL teams would get...... :thumbs:

The games f****d up here.....we need a move imo.....a 2 horse race every season can be boring and if you slip in the league race then you struggle to see where you can gain any if its down to others teams in the league.

How do you think West Ham would cope against a club like Celtic......or are you panicing that you would be 1 of the losers in the O/F coming to the EPL.... :hmm:

Maybe saying they was unheard of was an exaggeration.....but they are certainly not anywhere on par with clubs like Real Madrid,Barcelona,Man Utd,Liverpool,Arsenal and many others in terms of worldwide popularity......folk in China support Arsenal,as in they will come over to watch Arsenal v Wolves etc ......do folk in far flung corners of the world fly over to watch Celtic v Inverness CT ?....i dont know maybe they do you tell me......people who " choose " their club to support rather than being " born into " who they support tend to support the winning clubs of the time hence how many middle aged men in Britain follow Liverpool due to their success in the 70,s and 80,s......so apart from Scottish people i dont see who else would " choose " to support Celtic/Rangers......thats all i meant....on a worldwide scale is the scottish league any bigger or popular than say the portugese league,i doubt it.

Of course Stoke/Bolton etc are not on par with the old firm history....but on the football pitch in todays times they would wipe the floor with them more often than not !....and thats the harsh reality of following a club with history but little else( as i know only too well )......I agree what you say about what they would add to the premier league,but thats only for as long as they could stay in it......id love to follow the Hammers up there....how would we cope,on the pitch you mean ? id rather play Celtic/Rangers both on the same day than play the likes of even average premier league teams week in week out...would they push us out of the premier league,possibly over time who knows....but if i took the attitude you old firm lot have i could say....well West Ham have a great history,a big following.....and now we will be going into one of the best stadiums in Europe we should class ourselves as a big club !....im a little more realistic than that,you see watching your side competing against good sides every week keeps your feet on the ground,so i can fully understand how watching your side walk over a bunch of pub players every week makes you feel your entitled to more :thumbs:

Celtic has 2 billionaires who own the club. As for your stokes, fulhams, boltons, exactly what have they won? I used to think you knew what you were talking about when it came to football but it seems not................. Here something for you, not all of us up here want our clubs to go down south, I certainly don't. It would ruin them in that false economy like it has Liverpool, man U, Man City, chelsea.... all living on false economies from guys who don't give a f**k for the clubs as football clubs. All that money in your game and your clubs are still in millions of debt. Your league is the richest in the world and yet you cant compete with Barca. Who is the best player in the world? Does he play for an english club??? naaaa and he never will :boogie:

" I used to think you knew what you were talking about "... strange i dont know you from adam and certainly havent made a mental note of whether you talk sense or not,your a name on an internet screen nothing more nothing less whats with all the character assessments :blink:

Stoke,Fulham,Bolton etc more often than not survive the premiership every year,something Celtic/Rangers would almost definately not do if they was down here.....if you dont want to come down here what you arguing about because we dont particularly want you.....when it comes to footballing success you certainly need us more than we need you !!

Cant compete with Barcelona,....this is how it works in sport....1 person/club are the best at any one time....the rest try to catch them up....at the moment Barcelona are the best, most seasons there are at least 1 English club in the semi final of the champions league so that in itself says English clubs can compete with the best.....so the fact Barcelona are at this time the best means what,Man Utd Chelsea should do what,stop trying ?

As for the best player in the world......whats that got to do with anything ? the best players in world football tend to want to play for the worlds best clubs....whats your point.

The thing i find odd about you Scots is i dont think even you really know what it is you want....your so busy trying to pull the English game apart you fail to accept the reasons your own game is so weak !....ive never heard a Scot say " our game up here is so poor because..........."

I wasn't assessing your character or I didn't mean it to sound like I was. Just found your assumptions regarding the auld firm rather amusing. You mention also ran teams like bolton etc, stating they are doing something Celtic and rangers couldn't, how do you know this? Celtic and rangers are far bigger clubs than these and thats surviving on a 10th of their money. Can you imagine if we got the same cash thrown at us?

Barcalona are the best even though they play in an inferior league to the mighty english. They attract the best players even though they play in an inferior league to the mighty english clubs. look at man city, offering Kaka the world, was it enough for him to play in england, you bet your bottom dollar it wasn't. English football isn't as good as you'd like us believe it is. infact, its mediocre at best but what you do have is a good pr team. As for why am I arguing if I don't want my club to go down to england, I think you'll find I am talking about Celtic on a celtic based thread, it is you lot who have hijacked this thread for your own means. :blink:

[quote name='john*' timestamp='1301163660' post='1989890'

That old chestnut again :doh:

I remind you...it was YOUR Alex Ferguson who once said " the success of a team should be judged by the trophies they win,the success of a club should be judged by the players they produce " ;)

What players are Rangers/Celtic producing ?

Exactly mate. They are living on a false economy just like the banks were. It will all come to a sticky end watch and see and when it does they will be looking at our clubs as salvation and I hope we have the balls to tell them to f**k off!!! Your club will be fine mate :thumbs:

Absolutely hilarious !...i can just see young Jack Wilshire pulling up outside Ross Countys ground looking for a game :laugh: .....Mate,huge companies dont give money away for nothing they invest in sure bets....hence they invested in English football instead of Sottish football.....get over it and spend a bit less time whingeing about the English game and get to work on sorting your own game out,maybe get down the local parks and start coaching some talented young footballers !....or is the fact your youngsters cant play football our fault as well !!

Edited by gnasher16

Your patriotism shines through Gnasher, well we'll call it "patriotism" since we seem to be half agreeing here..... :whistling:

You mentioned earlier that you thought that Celtic are generally unknown outside of Britain and really you showed a bit of naivity there......surely you dont think that clubs like Stoke, Fulham and Bolton are on a par with the O/F history wise.....?

I'd say you were correct in saying that it would be pure charity to accept the O/F into England but i think the Premiership would benefit from doing so......i'm not sure of away support in the smaller games down south but i can guarentee every away end in the country would be filled to the brim and more likely away fans dotted all around the stadium with another few thousands in the surrounding pubs.........our fans will follow and thats the benefits that the EPL teams would get...... :thumbs:

The games f****d up here.....we need a move imo.....a 2 horse race every season can be boring and if you slip in the league race then you struggle to see where you can gain any if its down to others teams in the league.

How do you think West Ham would cope against a club like Celtic......or are you panicing that you would be 1 of the losers in the O/F coming to the EPL.... :hmm:

Maybe saying they was unheard of was an exaggeration.....but they are certainly not anywhere on par with clubs like Real Madrid,Barcelona,Man Utd,Liverpool,Arsenal and many others in terms of worldwide popularity......folk in China support Arsenal,as in they will come over to watch Arsenal v Wolves etc ......do folk in far flung corners of the world fly over to watch Celtic v Inverness CT ?....i dont know maybe they do you tell me......

No point in debating this, you clearly don't know anything about the old firm :thumbs:

Absolutely hilarious !...i can just see young Jack Wilshire pulling up outside Ross Countys ground looking for a game :laugh: .....Mate,huge companies dont give money away for nothing they invest in sure bets....hence they invested in English football instead of Sottish football.....get over it and spend a bit less time whingeing about the English game and get to work on sorting your own game out,maybe get down the local parks and start coaching some talented young footballers !....or is the fact your youngsters cant play football our fault as well !!

Do you know what league ross county plays in? As for investers, ohhh yeah, they are always right eh lol Only reason english football is invested in is because of sky. If the sky contract fails, so does english football :yes: Your clubs couldn't support yourself in your current state without t.v. money, whereas our clubs can.

Do you know what league ross county plays in? As for investers, ohhh yeah, they are always right eh lol Only reason english football is invested in is because of sky. If the sky contract fails, so does english football :yes: Your clubs couldn't support yourself in your current state without t.v. money, whereas our clubs can.

if english football is in such a state why do you want to play in it :blink: