Best Place for Shed

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bonnie - I will keep you updated no problem.   Roebuck - Thanks for advice. Will keep an eye open.   Shepp - I have got a few boards of kingspan up my dads just kicking it's heals. I was gonna lin

How about this?

6 x 4 shed £129.99

:icon_eek: ....i'd nail it down incase of a windy day or your next door neighbour will have a shed..... :whistling:

I don't think it'd go far with dogs and all his other gear in it, but what else can some one ask for the price he wants to pay?

True mate....but thats why i mentioned my mates deal and also somebody else mentioned doing yourself. If you look at the door on that shed it looks like its made of 2x1, no braces or anything.....it will f****d in no time... :thumbs:

But if the O/P has a budget and doesn't have the time to build then you have to take what you can get i suppose.... :thumbs:

How about this?

6 x 4 shed £129.99

:icon_eek: ....i'd nail it down incase of a windy day or your next door neighbour will have a shed..... :whistling:

I don't think it'd go far with dogs and all his other gear in it, but what else can some one ask for the price he wants to pay?

True mate....but thats why i mentioned my mates deal and also somebody else mentioned doing yourself. If you look at the door on that shed it looks like its made of 2x1, no braces or anything.....it will f****d in no time... :thumbs:

But if the O/P has a budget and doesn't have the time to build then you have to take what you can get i suppose.... :thumbs:

That's it mate, I was gonna buy a shed (£100 odd quid) and convert it for a Kennel (which would of cost more on top of that), but I ended up converting the old brick shed in the back garden :good: . It cost about £50 - £60 for materials to sort the base out, about £30 for the timbers to sort the runs out, I got some Weld mesh off my pal Swag for f*ck all, and it cost me about £15 for a channel drain kit, and I've not got to worry about it blowing away or rotting haha :good: .

Cheers attack. That website is sound.

I am on a budget at the moment lads. I've got a few lengths of 2" x 2" I can strengthen it with.

I am hoping to sort a decent kennel block out in a couple of years but need something to tide me over and store some gear in.

Thanks again

Gaz

Cheers attack. That website is sound.

I am on a budget at the moment lads. I've got a few lengths of 2" x 2" I can strengthen it with.

I am hoping to sort a decent kennel block out in a couple of years but need something to tide me over and store some gear in.

Thanks again

Gaz

I'd keep a look out for cheap ply and line the whole thing mate, you could even insulate it too while your at it, i often see cheap deals at B&Q for loft insulation. I know it's all expense but it would be worth it in the long run.

Hi> great post im actually [bANNED TEXT] now looking a shed. 6'4 just a cheappy for the lawn mower to sit in out the rain. cheapest ive found is homebase..but that i thought was dear. great links here ill try them. could you let me know how you get on and how much u finally pay for a shed.? many thanks :>

Bonnie - I will keep you updated no problem.

Roebuck - Thanks for advice. Will keep an eye open.

Shepp - I have got a few boards of kingspan up my dads just kicking it's heals. I was gonna line the kennel box with it and then ply.

Would you line the kennel or the shed? Which will benefit them more?

They are in a 42" x 24" kennel, raised 4" off floor with bedding of shredded cardboard and PVC curtain to stop draft. This will be goin inside the 6x4 shed.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 1
Guest AngelicAcid

Forget chip roof and floor mate, get tongue and groove all the way, i got a 8x6 fo 300, you can live in it, warm as toast, plenty room, we made a good base on it to stand, looks a good un as well.

Go to focus and stand in a chip floor one :thumbdown: , and push the sides :blink: , then try a full t and g, make your own mind up. :toast: