REECERS LINES

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cracking line of Bull X.

who mentioned hearing of??   if i was planning on usin any dog for breeding, id be looking at dog i seen work, not dogs i heard of     some people only keep bitches, some only dogs, some only 1

the right reply said here its a sad fact that lots of bull crosses are ruined and not given the fair crack of the whip ,to many who automatically presume oh its this line and think it will just do

HAS MANY PEOPLE ON HERE GOT DOGS OUT OF THIS LINE? JUST CAUSE A FEWS BEEN ROUND MY END AND THEY WERNT UP TO MUCH. BUT AS I KNOW YOU GET GOOD AND BAD IN ALL BREEDS ITS JUST THAT I HAVENT SEEN A DECENT ONE SO FAR. ATB

well if you`d have phoned me id have shown you what this line can do in the right hands pal :thumbs:

HAS MANY PEOPLE ON HERE GOT DOGS OUT OF THIS LINE? JUST CAUSE A FEWS BEEN ROUND MY END AND THEY WERNT UP TO MUCH. BUT AS I KNOW YOU GET GOOD AND BAD IN ALL BREEDS ITS JUST THAT I HAVENT SEEN A DECENT ONE SO FAR. ATB

well if you`d have phoned me id have shown you what this line can do in the right hands pal :thumbs:

WHERE YOU AT LIKE PAL?

WHERE YOU AT LIKE PAL?

wernt we exchanging pms the other day ? is it you with the dog from gedges blue? if not well am from donny pal

had a dog and bitch. bitch broke her back last week so just got dog left hes been out grafting since he was ten month and he is now 14month and he as never let me down theres some good dogs out of these line and i have seen some proper shit bring them on right and you should be sorted :thumbs: