REECERS LINES

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cracking line of Bull X.

who mentioned hearing of??   if i was planning on usin any dog for breeding, id be looking at dog i seen work, not dogs i heard of     some people only keep bitches, some only dogs, some only 1

the right reply said here its a sad fact that lots of bull crosses are ruined and not given the fair crack of the whip ,to many who automatically presume oh its this line and think it will just do

tbh chimp i wouldnt trust most working dog folk if they said it was raining id have to go and check so not goin to trust someones word unless i know them well thats just how it is folks i trust do well to reach double figure number thats why i stick to close friends and yes i will linebreed at any given chance obviously cant do that all the time but as much as possible as ive said each to there own if i fail or i run shite dogs thats my prob atb :thumbs:

sounds to me that you an jimmy have surrounded yaselfs wae the type of people we wont ahahhaha

chimp is bang on the money...........

an bogger did ye grow these dogs a yours in a cabbage patch, cos they musta come from somwhere ol

or did you just not listen to the guys that geed ye yer 1st dog lol

if i didnae trust somebody's wordon the weather, theyr dog or anything else, i wouldnae be talking to them simples realy lol

whereas if ye surround yaself with decent dog men, that own decent dog, that aint scared to show ye the dogs work

an will admit the dogs faults aswell as abilities.............. instead a the type a people that you dont trust lol then im sure gat would be a start :laugh:

• Like 1

to be honest i dont know that many dogmen but the ones i do know i feel have the right atitude towards the whole game. they have kept certain lines tight and keep to strict culling and just dont give out dogs to every tom dick and harry that they think will breed from them and try and make money of the back of em.

money ruins running dogs and a few of the comments made here have just confirmed it, i like to put myself round people who i can trust and i hope they could trust me , after all if i f**k up i know they wouldnt entertain me again.

do yourself a favor and breed off dogs you have tried and tested yourself, its not rocket science :thumbs: :thumbs:

that just wont always work tho will it???

if you know a dog bred right an worked well why not use it????????????????

id rather use a tightly bred well worked dog that somebody else owned, than a scatter bred dog that does same jobs that i owned.................

sensible words dotty and if more followed this code with blood stock there would be less rubbish about atb bunnys

do yourself a favor and breed off dogs you have tried and tested yourself, its not rocket science :thumbs: :thumbs:

id rather use a tightly bred well worked dog that somebody else owned, than a scatter bred dog that does same jobs that i owned.................

sensible words dotty and if more followed this code with blood stock there would be less rubbish about atb bunnys

go out with a lad who you can trust 100% been digging and lamping with him for years he knows his dogs and between us we have as good as dogs as anyone if not better but the dogs we have now are what we have from going out doing it not talking about it we only breed when they have earnt that right if not there culled we have strived hard to get what we have now but its been worth it we just click if you know what i mean and we both know what we want in our dogs good digging lads are hard to find cause you got to have trust not saying theres no good lads out there cause i met a few but like i said some you just click with atb biza

go out with a lad who you can trust 100% been digging and lamping with him for years he knows his dogs and between us we have as good as dogs as anyone if not better but the dogs we have now are what we have from going out doing it not talking about it we only breed when they have earnt that right if not there culled we have strived hard to get what we have now but its been worth it we just click if you know what i mean and we both know what we want in our dogs good digging lads are hard to find cause you got to have trust not saying theres no good lads out there cause i met a few but like i said some you just click with atb biza

:laugh: :laugh: very true if you look at it like that mate :thumbs: and of course i can see the sense in that :thumbs: BUT i wont ever agree you cant beat breeding off dogs that you no everything about over buying in dogs you no nothing about apart from what you have only heard!!! seeing is believing :thumbs: :thumbs:

well thats my thoughts aswell thats why i like the billy type cause i saw the dog and that was enough :thumbs: a truly game dog pal but like you said earlier dollars ruin top lines.

You call spud because he saw one dog and said it was crap.......yet you saw the saw the one dog and that was enough :icon_eek: So your saying because the billy type you saw was good they all are :whistling:

Pot and Kettle spring to mind

a said a saw billy dint say they were all good an billy is what the line came from read the posts know nothing plonker!

true but cant go far wrong with the billy line if you know what to look for :thumbs:

what ?? ..... KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR !! so what your saying is some of this line not to bother with :hmm: thanks , thats cleared a few things up .

oh glad i did that for you :thumbs: what do you know about the stuff like?an what am saying is theres good an bad in all breeds an theres some pricks an messers who own the line too an my stuff came directly off billy boy pal an i know what the can do just like all bull x lines there be some that dont make it but get a good 1 off this stuff an you`l struggle to beat it with smilar bred stuff of other lines :thumbs:

DID YOU WRITE , struggle to beat it with similer bred stuff ?? above ,beforeit gets edited

diffrence does it make ive seen few dogs off other lines or bulls for that matter to beat these an thats that if theres better out there speak up an ile have a night out next season and we shall see what we shall see

Seen 3 of this line fail and do the walk of shame they all looked the part though ye wouldnt of thought they would of walked to look at them but looking at a dog dont tell ye what heart its got,ye see that when it tested i bet theres been a few decent ones out there i may see one someday :thumbs:

Seen 3 of this line fail and do the walk of shame they all looked the part though ye wouldnt of thought they would of walked to look at them but looking at a dog dont tell ye what heart its got,ye see that when it tested i bet theres been a few decent ones out there i may see one someday :thumbs:

show you mine go any day in season pal