Litter tray

Hi

I have three hutches all with litter trays in the corner, all my ferrets bar one use them. :wallbash: And that little sh*it likes to crap in the corner and pee it they tray. :doh:

In fact last week some one handed me a ferret that they had found running around where they work,( great just what I needed a hob :no: and my hobs hate him ):feck: and he used the try from the start :toast:

As for litter, I use that wood plup stuff and it seems fine more my lot.

We use in them in all three of our hutches, it took a day or two for them to get used to them, but now they use them all the time, it's a lot easier to keep them clean , we use less than one 8ltr bag of cat litter a month, and we make sure we do not use the clumping (fullers earth)kind as it makes a right mess of the hutch and their feet if it gets wet.

i got 2 in my 2 tier hutch 1 in each far end from bed, they all use it but did have blocked it in with wood so ferrets dont turn it over, i can easily pull it out scrape into bag fill up and squeeze back in