This is the reason we are all divided,GREED,NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

your right there bud iv got 2 from a pet home which never been to ground until i got them.they do a bit now :thumbs: they cost me nouththink.just got a pup giveing me which is looking good.if your in the game terriers come free as it should. ;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you have got a good bunch of mates with good grafters then you should never have to buy a dog.

thats a lot of money and sterling aswell to much 100 to 150 a pup 250 a working dog is about right but what terrier man is goin to part with a working dog there to hard got theres a few lads over h

when you think of it £500 is not alot of money when your hopefully going to get a good few years of grafting out of it if its a good terrier i was offerd good money for my terrier but i never sold hi

In the last 2 years I was given 5 terriers from my mates free of charge,I was given 1 saluki free from a bloke I didnt know well at the time.Needless to say were good mates now.I gave away a right good terrier a while back to a huntsman,he did 2 and 1/2 hrs in ground 2 weeks after he had him.The deal was he would give me back a black german shepherd pup once they were old enough,he didnt hold up his side of the bargain,such is life.I try not to place money before good homes when in this sport.Over 30 years money never came into it for me or any of the genuine dog men I am friends with.

In the last 2 years I was given 5 terriers from my mates free of charge,I was given 1 saluki free from a bloke I didnt know well at the time.Needless to say were good mates now.I gave away a right good terrier a while back to a huntsman,he did 2 and 1/2 hrs in ground 2 weeks after he had him.The deal was he would give me back a black german shepherd pup once they were old enough,he didnt hold up his side of the bargain,such is life.I try not to place money before good homes when in this sport.Over 30 years money never came into it for me or any of the genuine dog men I am friends with.

totally agree, well said. :thumbs: