• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put mine in the bin.

on a more positive note.........31 pages for us to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth   Lookin forward to it maself

mines in the bin

I think its a complete piss take, fine of up to £1000 if not returned? are my own thoughts and opinions not even private without the threat of a fine? co-operation should work both ways, why should I help the greedy c**ts when I get f**k all in return?

I think its a complete piss take, fine of up to £1000 if not returned? are my own thoughts and opinions not even private without the threat of a fine? co-operation should work both ways, why should I help the greedy c**ts when I get f**k all in return?

Totaly agree! Just read if they're not in by a certain date they send somone round to fill them in.

what the fucks the country coming to when we're all forced to declear nearly all our personal info.........

More interestingly all the information will also be sent to and stored by the US government as Labour gave the contract for the census to an American company Lockheed Martin. Under the US Patriot act all the personal information they receive must be shared with the government.

Mine went in the bin.