Small Lurchers

I know this should be in the wanted section. But I am after some advice and hopefully a dog. I am looking for a small lurcher 6months or older. I want a small dog for rabbits and the odd fox. I'd prefer WhippetxBull or Whippet x Collie x Greyhound. Either way must be small. If there is anyone on here with GOOD advice on what type to go for or knows where I would find the right dog. Please reply or pm or e-mail to terrierwork@live.ie

Good Hunting

Johnny85

Edited by Johnny85

I know this should be in the wanted section. But I am after some advice and hopefully a dog. I am looking for a small lurcher 6months or older. I want a small dog for rabbits and the odd fox. I'd prefer WhippetxBull or Whippet x Collie x Greyhound. Either way must be small. If there is anyone on here with GOOD advice on what type to go for or knows where I would find the right dog. Please reply or pm or e-mail to terrierwork@live.ie

Good Hunting

Johnny85

pm me lad

Good Hunting

Johnny85

pm me lad

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good Hunting

Johnny85

pm me lad

wats up :thumbs:

I know this should be in the wanted section. But I am after some advice and hopefully a dog. I am looking for a small lurcher 6months or older. I want a small dog for rabbits and the odd fox. I'd prefer WhippetxBull :thumbdown: or Whippet x Collie x Greyhound. Either way must be small. If there is anyone on here with GOOD advice on what type to go for or knows where I would find the right dog. Please reply or pm or e-mail to terrierwork@live.ie

Good Hunting

Johnny85

pm me lad

long time no hear

pm casso on here and ask him how his pup from my black dog is doin!!!!

@johnny..

why ya looking for a 6 month+ old pup?

ya in a rush to get a dog for ferreting,laming rabbits for during the summer?

get a good worker to worker bred lurcher of the smaller kind(which there are plenty about) pup 6-8weeks old.

that way your not inheriting any puppy probs from others a imo 6 month old is to old to buy.

get a good summer bred pup johnny and put your all into it and you wont be dissapointed :thumbs:

Edited by supersam

I know this should be in the wanted section. But I am after some advice and hopefully a dog. I am looking for a small lurcher 6months or older. I want a small dog for rabbits and the odd fox. I'd prefer WhippetxBull :thumbdown: or Whippet x Collie x Greyhound. Either way must be small. If there is anyone on here with GOOD advice on what type to go for or knows where I would find the right dog. Please reply or pm or e-mail to terrierwork@live.ie

Good Hunting

Johnny85

pm me lad

long time no hear

@johnny..

get a good worker to worker bred lurcher of the smaller kind(which there are plenty about) pup 6-8weeks old.

that way your not inheriting any puppy probs from others a imo 6 month old is to old to buy.

get a good summer bred pup johnny and put your all into it and you wont be dissapointed :thumbs:

:yes: ......... :thumbs:

Good Hunting

Johnny85

pm me lad

long time no hear

@johnny..

Thanks for the reply, I fully understand what your saying, but I am looking for 6months+ for two reasons. Firstly I am finished college in May and If I get a mature pup I have the summer to get used to it and build up fitness so it will be ready for next winter. We have 15 couple of hounds and terriers, I have 1 hound bitch covered and two to go. I have a couple of young hound pups where this Lurcher would be living for a while a company so I dont not want too young a pup. But as I say thank you for your reply and If it was a terrier I was gettin I would do exactly as you suggest. Just the situation I am in at the moment I'd prefer a mature pup off someone who is over stocked, change of home or something. I not in a rush.

Good Hunting

Johnny85

pm me lad

PM wont send lad, need to empty your inbox

whatu looking for in particular ...i know a litter or pups form a good whippet x dog atm ... :victory:

Thanks a million for reply lad. I not fully sure what I want/nedd. I am looking for a small dog to do rabbits and odd fox. A very good friend has offered me a whippet x hound x collie. So hopefully will try her. You might pm the details of liiter. Many thanks

Good hunting

Johnny

whatu looking for in particular ...i know a litter or pups form a good whippet x dog atm ... :victory:

Thanks a million for reply lad. I not fully sure what I want/nedd. I am looking for a small dog to do rabbits and odd fox. A very good friend has offered me a whippet x hound x collie. So hopefully will try her. You might pm the details of liiter. Many thanks

Good hunting

Johnny

johnny, hows it goin? what hounds you huntin, are they your own or a registered pack? just curious as i have a pack myself. and im not a million miles from where the terrier n lurcher show is on, im only in tipp.