liverpool v united

one question, and only liverpool fans answer please.

What does it feel like to win the premiership?

After all, it has been running now for some 20yrs..

Resorting to proper Man U fans little childish jibes is it :blink:

A question for you Russ........how does it feel to win 5 European Cups/Champions League?After all its been going for some 55 years!

why do you remember?? did you go? I have been to 2 out of the 3 we have won?

I asked a question, and you choose not to answer....

to yours , it will probarbly feel not much different than winning 3, the feeling is always awesum. So go on, how does it feel?

Childish, lol. It was you who started counting cups mate.. there is not one thing that you have won and we havent. :thumbs:

And it did make a lot of difference. It brought revenue from around the world. Better players etc.

Grow up you childish little man..........bragging about going to a match,just because you can afford to go dosen't make you any better than anybody else :feck:

My Dad's bigger than your Dad :laugh:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your just asking questions to suit your own argument mate.....we can all do that to try and big up our own club....i mean,i could ask you what its like to have some of Englands greatest players past a

f**k me ,you would think they had just won the world cup.suppose to a little team its a very big result.well played the murderers.YSB.

Posted Images

It pains me to say this being a Man Utd supporter but god knows how we managed to reach the top of the table the way we have played, Just shows how crap the rest of the premiership is :whistling:.

we've hit the summit playing at half Gas and somehow just about held on, a good Man Utd team of old would have wrapped this season premiership up long ago.

also have to say what the f**k is Carrick doing playing in a Man Utd shirt :doh:, Can't say I go alot on the lad Fletcher either! Hopefully there'll be a clear out end of season.....

Agree :thumbs:

Carrick/Obertan/Bebe - all of them are a joke!

As for Liverpool fans thinking their time is comming under Kenny - dream on :boogie:

The league has changed massively now, you are not just taking on United & gooners anymore, You have the finances of Man City & Chelski to contend with - If either of those 2 teams do not dominate the next 5/10 Years I will be fecking amazed.

The truth is You will be fighting for the left overs and a place in Europe :tongue2:

Edited by Devon Fox

Your just asking questions to suit your own argument mate.....we can all do that to try and big up our own club....i mean,i could ask you what its like to have some of Englands greatest players past and present come from the area where your club is ?...but you wouldnt know much about that and it would just be to suit my argument.....so i wont ask it ;) ...

Most people take pride in their club and what their club represents,and every club represents the area its from.....the trouble with a lot of you Utd supporters is you only take pride in results on the football pitch regardless of whether its a bunch of players you dont know anything about who learned to play the game elsewhere and your club just happened to buy them,just as long as they where a red shirt !

My team are shit,i know that you know that....but i guarentee i have more pride in my club than you have in yours because pride in your football club go,s far beyond results on the pitch.We can all reel off a bunch of results and stats it dont make a great club......just ask a Chelsea fan !

• Like 3

A question for you Russ........how does it feel to win 5 European Cups/Champions League?After all its been going for some 55 years!

to yours , it will probarbly feel not much different than winning 3, the feeling is always awesum. So go on, how does it feel?

Childish, lol. It was you who started counting cups mate.. there is not one thing that you have won and we havent. :thumbs:

And it did make a lot of difference. It brought revenue from around the world. Better players etc.

Grow up you childish little man..........bragging about going to a match,just because you can afford to go dosen't make you any better than anybody else :feck:

#

you still havent answered the question mate..... I am very proud that i have been to european cup finals, yes, thats what its all about ... I wouldnt normally bother arging with liverpool fans, as we all know, "they are a massive club, and they'll be back, lol"...

As for childish mate, you won your cup final the other day, and it has gone to 8 pages on here. Utd fans arent allow to say anything..Normally its "were do you live, down south"! "do you ever go" etc etc....

As gnasher said, we arent even allowed to say we havent play well this season!! BecaUSE it makes everyone not like us.. Now i asked a question, and you have spat your dumby mate. You won fair and square on sunday..

Now as for gnasher, he is a se3ason ticket holder at westham. Goes to all games, so i feel he is entitled to hold a good honest debate about the beautiful game. Now however, its come down to, we cant even say we have been to the match, because we are being childish, lol.... True fan pal true fan.. :thumbs:

It pains me to say this being a Man Utd supporter but god knows how we managed to reach the top of the table the way we have played, Just shows how crap the rest of the premiership is :whistling:.

we've hit the summit playing at half Gas and somehow just about held on, a good Man Utd team of old would have wrapped this season premiership up long ago.

also have to say what the f**k is Carrick doing playing in a Man Utd shirt :doh:, Can't say I go alot on the lad Fletcher either! Hopefully there'll be a clear out end of season.....

As for Liverpool fans thinking their time is comming under Kenny - dream on :boogie:

The league has changed massively now, you are not just taking on United & gooners anymore, You have the finances of Man City & Chelski to contend with - If either of those 2 teams do not dominate the next 5/10 Years I will be fecking amazed.

The truth is You will be fighting for the left overs and a place in Europe :tongue2:

you forgot "gibson " as well mate.....

#

you still havent answered the question mate..... I am very proud that i have been to european cup finals, yes, thats what its all about ... I wouldnt normally bother arging with liverpool fans, as we all know, "they are a massive club, and they'll be back, lol"...

As for childish mate, you won your cup final the other day, and it has gone to 8 pages on here. Utd fans arent allow to say anything..Normally its "were do you live, down south"! "do you ever go" etc etc....

As gnasher said, we arent even allowed to say we havent play well this season!! BecaUSE it makes everyone not like us.. Now i asked a question, and you have spat your dumby mate. You won fair and square on sunday..

Now as for gnasher, he is a se3ason ticket holder at westham. Goes to all games, so i feel he is entitled to hold a good honest debate about the beautiful game. Now however, its come down to, we cant even say we have been to the match, because we are being childish, lol.... True fan pal true fan.. :thumbs:

What because somebody is a season ticket holder it gives them the right to talk about football..........you really are a sad man Russ.

I'll answer your question.....No we ain't won the premiership BUT we have won the League title 18 times.So before it became the premiership did winning the league not mean as much then?

And its not banter its bragging when you say you went to Barcelona and Moscow.......being a season ticket holder dosen't make you more knowledgable than a fan who dosen't hold one.

anyway lads its all banter, after all this country would be pretty dire without football, its opinions, and the crack you can have... :thumbs::thumbs:

All the best, and i am really glad gnash that you have got out of bottom 3 pal...

Thankyou sir,hopefully we can stay out of it,but i still doubt it somehow though im the eternal pessimist when it comes to the Hammers :D ....i wasnt disputing Utd are a great club by the way,just sometimes i think their fans can lose sight of just what a great club actually is....i firmly believe the 3 greatest clubs in England are Utd,Liverpool and Arsenal....and to be honest i wouldnt try to put one above the other.

What because somebody is a season ticket holder it gives them the right to talk about football..........you really are a sad man Russ.

I'll answer your question.....No we ain't won the premiership BUT we have won the League title 18 times.So before it became the premiership did winning the league not mean as much then?

And its not banter its bragging when you say you went to Barcelona and Moscow.......being a season ticket holder dosen't make you more knowledgable than a fan who dosen't hold one.

In all fairness your right,just because a man has a season ticket or even go,s to games dont make them any more a fan or any more knowledgable than the man who doesnt......myself i just love the game and love my club......and simply enjoy going to footie and footie talk thats all.....

Id love to be a Man Utd or Liverpool supporter and follow my club around Europe watching world class players week in week out........but thats the price you pay for loyalty to your club and your area.

Edited by gnasher16

100% spot on DF :notworthy:. I'm surprised Fergie didn't dip into the money when the transfer window was open. you would think he could of brought in a decent midfielder to replace any of the above :hmm:?

Hopefully he will splash the cash soon as even the man himself must be feeling he needs to replace players expecialy before next season. my only hope is the team he has now can keep it together until the end of the season! there's a few includeing the one's mentioned above who are lacking the big match attitude and skill of some of the Man Utd players of old.

I'm still thinking the Gooners will bottle it in the final few games! thats if we havn't won it before then with Liverpool a good 20 points below us :angel:....

In all fairness your right,just because a man has a season ticket or even go,s to games dont make them any more a fan or any more knowledgable than the man who doesnt......myself i just love the game and love my club......and simply enjoy going to footie and footie talk thats all.....

Id love to be a Man Utd or Liverpool supporter and follow my club around Europe watching world class players week in week out........but thats the price you pay for loyalty to your club and your area.

I would love to hold a season ticket for Anfield gnash but having young kids who's needs far out-weigh my love of Liverpool.........I try to get to Anfield when I can though unfortunatley not been up for 2 seasons now though with the wonders of the internet I've not missed a "live" match.Granted my living room dosen't hold the same atmosphere but sat in the house after a loss is much easier to digest than sitting on a coach for 6/7 hours.

apart from the red bit thats a load of bollox mate :thumbs: theres alot more than two squads of top players they cant buy them all and liverpool aint exactly skint :thumbs: under houllier we went stagnate, rafa picked us up but soon the job and situation got to him and he got exposed as being abit mental FACTS :laugh: roy hodgson was doomed the day he got the job his face simply did not fit and now he is gone HOWEVER we know have a man in charge who is were he rightly belongs as the manager of a team whose fans love him more than anfield herself :yes: :yes: kenny is liverpool fc, our greatest ever player ever and in ten years there is EVERY CHANCE he will become our greatest ever manager :toast: :toast: mock all you like but the red giant has been sleeping for along time and she has to wake up sometime and on the evidence of sunday shes definitely stirring in her sleep :victory: :victory:

100% spot on DF :notworthy:. I'm surprised Fergie didn't dip into the money when the transfer window was open. you would think he could of brought in a decent midfielder to replace any of the above :hmm:?

Hopefully he will splash the cash soon as even the man himself must be feeling he needs to replace players expecialy before next season. my only hope is the team he has now can keep it together until the end of the season! there's a few includeing the one's mentioned above who are lacking the big match attitude and skill of some of the Man Utd players of old.

I'm still thinking the Gooners will bottle it in the final few games! thats if we havn't won it before then with Liverpool a good 20 points below us :angel:....

what money??? your millions in debt and have jewish owners :whistling: :whistling: